TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado Breakfast Club

rpretzel

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a bit of a drive (50 miles from Denver), but Aims Community College (where I teach--at least in theory) in Greeley is having a car show on the 12th. After breakfast and pics I'll be heading to Aims to show my car. I'd love to see a dozen Shelbys roll in behind me!!! Just a thought.

Last year they had a pretty good turn-out. Here are a few pics from last year:

AimsCarShow032.jpg

AimsCarShow009.jpg

AimsCarShow005.jpg

CC

I know it's a bit of a drive (50 miles from Denver), but Aims Community College (where I teach--at least in theory) in Greeley is having a car show on the 12th. After breakfast and pics I'll be heading to Aims to show my car. I'd love to see a dozen Shelbys roll in behind me!!! Just a thought.

CC

I assume this means you will be coming down for breakfast?

Here's what I have so far...

Attending (#)

rpretzel (2)

08sgt1042 (2)

3railbank (1)

backafter20 (3)

CobraCrazy (1)

ColoradoShelbyGT (1)

CoSGT500 (2)

JeffJ (1)

Light66 (2)

MoTheDigitalDiva (2)

SLGT750 (1)

Vapor (2)

vipereatr (1)

Total Attending: 13 Shelbys (21 people) :happy feet:

Not Attending

BoneDoc

twobjshelbys

venom07

No Reponse

68noh8

EUSMCBOB

Kimbray

Mach1

old guy

rhood

Stangfan

(Reminder Email Sent Today)

Here's the list of attendees for the July breakfast:

rpretzel (2)

08sgt1042 (2)

3railbank (2)

backafter20 (3)

CobraCrazy (1)

ColoradoShelbyGT (1)

CoSGT500 (2)

JeffJ (1)

Light66 (2)

MoTheDigitalDiva (2)

twobjshelbys (1)

Vapor (2)

vipereatr (1)

TOTAL: 13 Shelbys / 22 people

I'll make the reservation for 25 in case we have any last minute add-ons.

Not Attending / Maybe Next Time:

68noh8

BoneDoc

EUSMCBOB

old guy

SLGT750

venom07

SLGT750's Friend Pat & Uncle

No Response:

Gdub

Mike Vella

rhood

Stangfan

Edit: SLGT750's Friend Pat & Uncle (4) moved from Attending to Not Attending :(

Edit: Added one more person under 3railbank

Edit: Added twobjshelbys to the Attending list

Looks like my 16 year old will accompany me if we can do a late minute addition. Get the sickness started early for these young kids. Let me know if he should come another time. Lindsey

Lindsey, I think Rick said in a previous post that he allowed for a few extras, so let the addiction begin! See ya Saturday at Starbucks.

Wes

Looks like my 16 year old will accompany me if we can do a late minute addition. Get the sickness started early for these young kids. Let me know if he should come another time. Lindsey

No problem. We actually had a couple cancellations so there's plenty of room for any late additions.

I made the reservations for 25 and our total count (including 3rail's 16 y.o. is 21)

No problem. We actually had a couple cancellations so there's plenty of room for any late additions.

I made the reservations for 25 and our total count (including 3rail's 16 y.o. is 21)

My wife and daughter are going to Pueblo, so I can make it!

See you there! (If there is room for one more.)

OK, so this situation was a little weird. For those who didn't attend, some girl was up at Red Rocks with her mom taking senior pictures. When mom saw all the Shelbys, she wanted her daughter to take some pictures with one (ours). We figured a few snapshots would be taken, but it turned into a strange, drawn out photo shoot. If we didn't break it up, I think it would have gone on all day. Weird.

P7120055.jpg

Some more pics...

P7120046.jpg

P7120051.jpg

P7120043.jpg

P7120066.jpg

:happy feet:

Lani and I had great time this morning! What a great backdrop with Redrocks and the sounds of (Bandamere) Mile high nationals going on it made for a great setting!! Look forward to more pictures and we look forward to August. I enjoyed meeting everyonefor the first time and seein those we meet the last time again.

Mick and Lani

:party2:

We had a blast for our first breakfast. Who dialed up the perfect weather? My poor head got a little red with the top down all day. Joseph got a good taste of what it's like to be bitten by the car bug. Anyway, here is my contribution from first survey. Lindsey

post-19947-1215915201.jpg

post-19947-1215915201.jpg

Wish I had been able to go "up the hill". I agree that the graduation photo shoot might have gone on forever. It was kind of funny though.

I just finished with "yard duty". Weed whacking and dead heading rose bushes before it got dark.

Long day but had a blast! I haven't even unloaded my camera's flash card yet, probably tomorrow. But first I have to post last weekend's trip report to Garden of the Gods. All in due time.

Ok all. If I'm going to assist with the August breakfast, we will have to plan either Saturday August 2nd, or Sunday the 3rd at the Gunther Toody's diner at highway 7 and I-25 (the Brighton/Lafayette) exit. I'm out of town the rest of the weekends. If we wanted to do a photo shoot at the Adam's County museum, it would have to be Saturday as they are not open on Sunday's. They have a great reproduction of a 1930's Conoco station which is a great place for a photo. What does everybody think? If it would work better on a different weekend, that is fine, I just will not be around or be able to help out.

Archived