TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado Breakfast Club

rpretzel

Thank you all for coming out for the first Colorado Breakfast Club. It was a great success...Nine Shelbys were in attendance. Hope you all had a great time. I know I did. Big thanks to Mick for coming up with the idea, and another big thanks to Kimbray for taking us to the great picture spot. Post up your pictures, guys.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick thanks for coordinating the 1st Breakfast of Colorado meet!! I and the wife enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the July meeting. Kimbrae thanks for the great place for the picture shoot and your hospitality! It was great to meet everone and thanks for letting a 08 Shelby Gt hang out with a bunch of the big dogs (500's)!!

Mick & Lani

Yeah, Thanks Rick for settiing this up. You really can imagine how great 10 or so Shelbys driving down the road sound until you hear it for yourself. Kathy and I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one.

Kirk

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm sorry I had to miss the first one. I'll definitely make the next one: it looks like you need some 07 SGT representation. :lol:

Looks like you guys had a great time. I just got back from a meeting in Minnesota late Thursday and spent all day yesterday doing yard work and washing airport grime off my truck. I didn't even get the Shelby out of the garage except to clean it up from last Saturday's cruise to Estes and Allenspark.

Maybe next time!

Thank you all for coming out for the first Colorado Breakfast Club. It was a great success...Nine Shelbys were in attendance. Hope you all had a great time. I know I did. Big thanks to Mick for coming up with the idea, and another big thanks to Kimbray for taking us to the great picture spot. Post up your pictures, guys.

I know I'm repeating the sentiments of all who attended yesterday, but thanks to Mick for the idea,. Kimbray for the photo opportunity and Rick for this web access. It was just great meeting people who know so much more about this great car than I do. And, I gotta tell you that 9 Shelbys accelerating from green light to red light was awesome! I know that everyone in the group had their windows down. I'm looking forward to our next Breakfast Club!

Regards,

Mark

Oops, I posted pics in the off- topic forum; didn't know we were hanging out over here. I love these shots all of you have posted, especially the shot of everyone heading to Kimbray's house, a ride I got a huge kick out of. Again, let me say how much I enjoyed this get-together. What a great bunch of people!

DSC_0560-1.jpg

DSC_0596-2.jpg

DSC_0604-1.jpg

DSC_05875.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

Rick, do you know the date for the July breakfast?

Wes

Hello Colorado Breakfast Club!!!! It is time to set a date fro July 08 Meeting and a location we had the last one on the South side of the city. I was thinking that we might want to try either West side or North side, a location on the North side I was thinking of is Colorado Hwy 7 and I-25 Village Inn or Gunther Toodies for Breakfast on the West side we could pick MiMi's by Colorad Mills shopping mall. July 12 or the 19th both are Saturdays and we could meet at 9AM that seemed to work last time.

Let me or Rick know

Mick 08sgt1042

Hello Colorado Breakfast Club!!!! It is time to set a date fro July 08 Meeting and a location we had the last one on the South side of the city. I was thinking that we might want to try either West side or North side, a location on the North side I was thinking of is Colorado Hwy 7 and I-25 Village Inn or Gunther Toodies for Breakfast on the West side we could pick MiMi's by Colorad Mills shopping mall. July 12 or the 19th both are Saturdays and we could meet at 9AM that seemed to work last time.

Let me or Rick know

Mick 08sgt1042

Sounds good to me. If I'm not out of town on a cycle trip, I'll be there!

CC

Hey, I'm in town that weekend! Sounds good! However for next time, I kind of like the Gunther Toodies idea at highway 7 and I-25 since that's only three miles from my house. Perhaps in August. Then I know a great picture place at the Adams County Fairgrounds where they have an antique gas station set up. Great place for some neat shots. I'll look to set this one up in August.

Hey, I'm in town that weekend! Sounds good! However for next time, I kind of like the Gunther Toodies idea at highway 7 and I-25 since that's only three miles from my house. Perhaps in August. Then I know a great picture place at the Adams County Fairgrounds where they have an antique gas station set up. Great place for some neat shots. I'll look to set this one up in August.

Sounds good, Jeff. August can be on the north side. Then we can do September on the east side to complete the rotation.

The July Colorado Breakfast has been set.

When: July 12th @ 9:00am

Where: Mimi's Cafe on the west side (14265 W Colfax Ave) Google Map

There will be a phot0 shoot after breakfast, so make sure your Shelby is clean & sparkley.

If you would like to attend, please PM me by July 6th with your name, email address and the number of people in your party.

Rick

You guys think you might have room for one more? I'm down in the Springs but just found out about the Breakfast Club from CobraCrazy when he saw my post in Off Topics and sent me here. You need at least one more vert in the bunch. Let me know. Thanks.post-19947-1214014802.jpg

post-19947-1214014802.jpg

Hey Y'all,

This is really great. It's so exciting to see such a big response to this event.

The June breakfast saw 9 Shelbys & 15 people. There was just one Shelby GT and the rest were GT500s. For the July breakfast, I have already received confirmation for 11 Shelbys (20 people)! This time we've got 3 Shelby GTs, and a GTH attending, and 3 of the Shelbys are coming up from the Springs and 1 from Cañon City!

For all those who have not RSVP'd yet, please do. This is going to be a big group, and it's sure to be a great time. You don't want to miss out.

If you never received an invitation and would like to attend, please drop me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

Archived