TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 40th home

Here's mine. Couldn't figure out the thumbnail thing.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/Andyp3/100_0701.jpg

Very cool picking it up, about a dozen people hanging around out front. Some took pictures, a guy from Australia just had to sit inside.

As many have said, the car looks awesome!

One problem. Right front strut was leaking oil. Make sure you check them after your test drive.

Unbelievable sand and wind storm driving through Barstow on the way back to San Jose. One of my better decisions to bring it home in an enclosed carrier.

Great to meet Son of GT and his SS hanging out in front of SAI.

Very, very nice. The 40th models are a great combination of being so clean looking while having the suspension treatment that puts the handling in another category. Congratulations.

Jim

Very cool picking it up, about a dozen people hanging around out front. Some took pictures, a guy from Australia just had to sit inside.

One problem. Right front strut was leaking oil. Make sure you check them after your test drive.

Unbelievable sand and wind storm driving through Barstow on the way back to San Jose. One of my better decisions to bring it home in an enclosed carrier.

Congrats!

Does anyone know how many 40th have been built up to date.

Anyway that a map could be made with 40th cars completed, and a way this map could be updated as more are done?

Todd

It was a real pleasure to meet you too Andy! As I said to you at SAI, your car with the red with silver stripe combination is beautiful; a real winner!

I also got caught up in those wind gusts coming out of Barstow too, but fortunately did not get any blowing sand damage to my car, something that I was concerned about too.

Best wishes to you, I hope that you have many, many, happy years driving and enjoying your car, and have fun doing those engine mods that you mentioned you were going to do in the future.

Congrats!

Does anyone know how many 40th have been built up to date.

Anyway that a map could be made with 40th cars completed, and a way this map could be updated as more are done?

Todd

Todd,

This is a good question and a great idea. Does anyone have the knowhow to make this happen?

Andy,

Beautiful car. I love the Chrome Razors, my favorite wheel. Congratulations.

Todd,

This is a good question and a great idea. Does anyone have the knowhow to make this happen?

Andy,

Beautiful car. I love the Chrome Razors, my favorite wheel. Congratulations.

Thanks,

SAI should have a count.

As far as a map, maybe SAI could give us the Towns and states for 40th that have been completed.

Would be nice to have when all 500 are completed.

If 500 40th will be completed they will be the least amount of any SAI project car.

Which will make the 40th the rarest!

If you can figure out how to do the map idea let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

Archived