TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MVP Track Time - Autobahn Country Club

JeffIsHereToo

If you know of this place you know it costs $35,000 to join and $3,000 a year thereafter for membership! If you're really into racing here for $245 is your chance to check it out! I would LOVE to be someone's guest! :)

MVP Track Time

http://www.mvptracktime.com/

Cost: $245 (Full Track)

Autobahn Country Club - Joliet, IL

http://www.autobahncountryclub.net/

MVP Track Time offers drivers the opportunity to enjoy their cars and improve their driving prowess, at speed, in a safe, enjoyable environment at track days across North America with out too many draconian rules.

You are welcome to bring guests along for rides as long as they meet the age requirements of the track and have a helmet that meets our requirements!

MVP TRACK TIME DOES NOT CHARGE FOR GUEST

-------------------------------------

Jeff:

Thanks for the kind words about MVP Track Time. We HIGHLY encourage Shelby owners to join us at the track. I hope a number of you will join us August 18th at Autobahn Country Club's full 3.56 mile road course and the weekend of September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. Visit our web site at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration.

Feel free to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

www.MVPTrackTime.com

Mark,

Thanks for stopping in! Looks like a fun time! I'm hoping some of my deeper pocket friends will take you up on this awesome opportunity! I'd just go to watch would be fun enough for me! I won't risk my car with my driving skills on a "real" track! ;)

Good luck with the events!

Jeff:

Thanks for the kind words about MVP Track Time. We HIGHLY encourage Shelby owners to join us at the track. I hope a number of you will join us August 18th at Autobahn Country Club's full 3.56 mile road course and the weekend of September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. Visit our web site at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration.

Feel free to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

www.MVPTrackTime.com

Hi All:

Some photos from Putnam Park April 21st and Autobahn Country Club on June 2nd!

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

post-21061-1213218986.jpg

post-21061-1213218999.jpg

post-21061-1214394882.jpg

post-21061-1214394888.jpg

post-21061-1214394896.jpg

post-21061-1213218986.jpg

post-21061-1213218999.jpg

post-21061-1214394882.jpg

post-21061-1214394888.jpg

post-21061-1214394896.jpg

Hi All:

Some photos from Putnam Park April 21st and Autobahn Country Club on June 2nd!

With two months until our August 18th track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are well over ½ full. If you'd like to join us for the Autobahn II (August 18th) event or any remaining MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Anyone? Anyone? I will pay for gas! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All:

With four weeks until our September 13th & 14th track weekend at Blackhawk Farms Raceway (northwest of Chicago), we are 3/4 full. You can expect six, 20-minute run sessions for each run group per day. If you'd like to join us (Only $310 for the entire weekend) for the Blackhawk event, visit us at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Feff

Good Morning:

Autobahn AUgust 18th is down to the last spot for the Advanced run group!

Feff

I spoke with Mark yesterday, and I'll be attending the event at the AutoBahn this coming Monday, 18 Aug. The schedule is full, but I'm #2 on the stand by list. Even if I just spectate, should be a blast.

UPDATE:

I went to this event and met up with Mark (Feff) and other MVP officials. Very nice folks indeed. Sadly, I did not get to drive, the field was full and I missed the driver's meeting at 7:30 AM. Lincese plates from all over the midwest, and some very exotic automobiles being driven as the were designed to be driven.

I think it would be great if we could generate enough interest to have a Team Shelby day at the Autobahn. Wouldn't be cheap, but it would be an unforgetable memory.

I went to this event and met up with Mark (Feff) and other MVP officials. Very nice folks indeed. Sadly, I did not get to drive, the field was full and I missed the driver's meeting at 7:30 AM. Lincese plates from all over the midwest, and some very exotic automobiles being driven as the were designed to be driven.

Mac, sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed wonderig the paddock to see the variety of cars and drivers MVP had on hand. We aim to please.

Autobahn August 18th was near perfect, barring a few offs. We had a full house for a gorgeous day including a good Mustang turn out. Let's hope September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms is the same.

Spots are still available for our Blackhawk Farms weekend. Please visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details or to register.

Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Feff

Archived