TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR info

Hello,

I would also like to add that upon needing information on the status of my car and for general questions pertaining to it the folks at SAI have been extremely helpful, honest and have been keeping me updated to the best of their ability as the information updates.

Trust me they know we all want our cars, also I am sure they want to start producing them and seeing them on the streets so there company can reap the publicity that will be generated from this amazing car.

There is one gentleman at SAI who posts the pic's of the Super Snakes on this forum that I would personally like to thank for keeping me apprised on the status of my car, he is very honest, straight forward and extremely knowledgable, he is truly an asset to the Shelby Corporation.

He is sadly mistaken though if he think the Penguins will beat the Red Wings, however if they do I will be enjoying Octopus for dinner that night.

Be patient as these cars will be in our driveways very soon, personally, I know mine will be sideways throughout the suburbs of Detroit, that is if I can find a road without pot holes.

Yes....thank you

The KR is offically started. Cars start Monday and will be shipping next week. Thanks to all had the patience to hang with Ford and Shelby on this project

Amy

Yes....thank you

The KR is offically started. Cars start Monday and will be shipping next week. Thanks to all had the patience to hang with Ford and Shelby on this project

Amy

Thank you for posting the start of the KR, I can't wait until my car arrives. Thank you all for building this beautiful car.

Yes....thank you

Amy

did i read that post correctly. kr production will start on monday? how long does it take to do 1 car?

tommy

Archived