TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 40th Pictures

Awesome, I like the fender stripes

kevhead20,

Thank you very much. I had Bud at SAI put on the Terlingua Racing Stickers and I added the white driver's identification stripes ( I needed to remind myself of the White Lemans stripes it used to have!). Thanks again.

Stuart

Hey Stuart,

She looks great. Not sure about the dash plaque below the airbag cover, but man I love the Terlingua stickers and drivers ID strips, Too cool.

I see the brake upgrade, what other options did you get?

Hey Stuart,

She looks great. Not sure about the dash plaque below the airbag cover, but man I love the Terlingua stickers and drivers ID strips, Too cool.

I see the brake upgrade, what other options did you get?

MY500SS,

Thanks alot! Yeah, I'm still not sure where to put the dash plaque--maybe in the trunk... Short throw shifter & extreme brakes, that's it. Regards.

Stuart

MY500SS,

Thanks alot! Yeah, I'm still not sure where to put the dash plaque--maybe in the trunk... Short throw shifter & extreme brakes, that's it. Regards.

Stuart

I've been playing around trying to find a spot for the signed plaque as well. Trunk may work. I'll try that when I get home.

Congradulations on your new ride! I wish I had the time to drive it that far. Must have been a great trip, did lots of people stop and ask questions or take photo's?

Rick,

It was a blast! Beautiful scenery, people and experience. We were overwhelmed with the questions, photos, thumbs up, etc... Thanks and regards.

Stuart

Real sharp, Speed. How about them brakes?

Flyboy,

I love them and the shifter as well. Once we get a few more built we ought to have a get together somewhere. I would ove to see a bunch of 40ths together! Regards.

Stuart

Sweet pics Stuart. If you ever get down to the Dayton area, let me know. Get a couple of 40th's together.

RP,

Thanks, yours' looks nice as well. Actually, we used to live there when I was in the USAF. My sister still lives there. Next time we're in town I'll look you up for a meet & greet... Regards.

Stuart

Stuart,

Red car, red breaks. Silver stripes, silver wheels. Looks very nice. I love the terlingua sticker and the white stripe. Congratulations.

Don

Don,

Thanks a lot.... I'm only second guessing myself on the Power Upgrade--I love your car and what you've done. Maybe next year. Regards.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived