TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Could be your for 120 large!!

Joker45

This is interesting...

The owner feels the car is going to go up in value over time, but is unwilling to maintain the long-term investment of his own funds to "reap" the rewards in the future.

(Whether the car will increase in value, only time will tell. I personally don't think so, but that's a different discussion.)

What I think is hilarious is that he feels he will find an "investor" willing to basically give up the 1st phase of a purely speculatve investment return by buying a used car for $120-k, instead of paying a smaller ADM for a new one.

I wonder how this will shake out. I think he's going to be sitting on this one for a while.

Guest evilchris
I will not give this car away because I know that it will only increase in value if it is well cared for. It would be a great investment for whoever may be interested.

rofl, comedy gold

I made him an offer, $38k. I told him that $5,000 is the typical "drive it off the lot" depreciation and that's all it's worth. Wish me luck.

I think his wife just found out what the monthly payments "really" were!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

His reasons for selling just sound stupid. Either he just wants to turn a quick buck, or he really got in over his head. .....or maybe just found out that insurance with a few dui's in his past is a mighty pricey thing.

Guest evilchris

I think his wife just found out what the monthly payments "really" were!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

His reasons for selling just sound stupid. Either he just wants to turn a quick buck, or he really got in over his head. .....or maybe just found out that insurance with a few dui's in his past is a mighty pricey thing.

I predicted this would happen in another thread, these types of sales once people cool off from their Shelby hysteria.

Guest evilchris

I saw this one a few days ago and laughed out loud!! If he DOES get a buyer for $120K, I would be willing to sell them mine for $110K!! Seriously, what are these people thinking?? Even at the going Ebay rate of $60-65K you can buy 2 for this guys one.

I'll pay you $100 extra for every mile you put on yours.

I want a "seasoned" one.

Guest evilchris

As a dealer you have to be so far withdrawn from reality to even think that price is reasonable.

Don't defame lonestar, he's sue your ass even if you are defaming another dealer!!

Archived