TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The summer 2008 Shelby Performance Parts Catalog is now available for download

slamarre

Did someone tried to download the new summer 2008 Shelby Performance Parts Catalog @ http://scottdrake.net/SPPCatalog2008LO-RES.pdf

Made three attempts. Most I got before the error message "file failed box" was 1.65M. Last week link Keith Criswell sent worked fine - was not the Summer edition.

I would prefer it to come in with option to view or save. This appears that it has to be fully downloaded as a viewing before you can save. File download has always worked much faster.

Everyone was trying to down load it yesterday, that was the problem, I tried twice and it wouldn't go, this morning it took two minutes!

I tested it on three computers (Windows and Mac) and it downloads fine for me. Has this issue been resolved? Can everyone download the catalog OK?

I tried downloading it yesterday and it downloads *very* slowly. I thought the cable company might be running slow so I did a bandwidth check and got over 5Mb/sec. Tried the catalog again at it was running at like a couple Kb/sec -- dunno why -- so I gave up after a minute or so.

Too large to attach. Send me your e-mail addresses in a pm and I will sent it to you.

Roger

Thanks for the offer Roger. I was going to pm you but, decided to do one more try after my 6:00 attempt got a "Can't view page error". It loaded fine.

Must be that too many were trying at the same time. I lucked out.

Tom

Everyone,

The next time SPP releases a new catalog, we'll make it available for download on at least two servers to solve this issue.

We did e-mail over 15,000 people in the same day letting them know it was available, so it probably overwhelmed the server.

Archived