TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY PERFORMANCE PARTS 2008 SUMMER CATALOG

SHELBYCS6

I just downloaded the new SPP 2008 summer catalog...

There a few new goodies but essentially they just removed "Winter 2008" and added "Summer 2008"

I've had new Shelby product on order with both SPP since February and Moss Mustang just after that and to date still nothing.

Why bother releasing a new catalog to represent products you don't even have, it makes no sense what so ever.

They are just misleading their own customer base.

Half the items in this catalog have not been available since the winter catalog was released in October 2007.

Why waste the time and effort focusing on product they may not even have for six months to a year as it really doesn't benefit anyone.

If you want to generate a catalog, base it on product I can get my hands on in a few days or a couple of weeks at most.

The catalog is electronic so revise it as you get the new product in and release it on a monthly or quarterly basis.

This isn't rocket science guys....you can't sell from an empty cart

There a few new goodies but essentially they just removed "Winter 2008" and added "Summer 2008"

I've had new Shelby product on order with both SPP since February and Moss Mustang just after that and to date still nothing.

Why bother releasing a new catalog to represent products you don't even have, it makes no sense what so ever.

Half the items in this catalog have not been available since the winter catalog was released in October 2007.

Why waste the time and effort focusing on product they may not even have for six months to a year as it really doesn't benefit anyone.

If you want to generate a catalog, base it on product I can get my hands on in a few days or a couple of weeks at most.

The catalog is electronic so revise it as you get the new product in and release it on a monthly or quarterly basis.

can you down load it on to this forum , It wont open on my computer at work.

thank you

scrapp

:backtotopic:

+100 I absolutely agree. I've ordered, waited a looooooong time and now given up on 20" silver Razors (I could rant a whole page worth on this alone) and the 6 speed Shifter. I've ordered and am waiting for the front brake cooling system..... who knows when that might be available. Yesterday I downloaded the new catalog, saw the aluminum pedals, went to the website to order..... not there. While I have had some success in the past with SPP, my money is starting to go in other directions

+100 I absolutely agree. I've ordered, waited a looooooong time and now given up on 20" silver Razors (I could rant a whole page worth on this alone) and the 6 speed Shifter. I've ordered and am waiting for the front brake cooling system..... who knows when that might be available. Yesterday I downloaded the new catalog, saw the aluminum pedals, went to the website to order..... not there. While I have had some success in the past with SPP, my money is starting to go in other directions

Jegs sells the same wheels for less... :ph34r:

No problems here for the download. happened really quick with my 5M download speed.

The IT dept. says it's 1 of 3 things....

1. the operator of the computer

2. the computer software firewall

3. Internet download speed is low (like 512k or 756k) or even worse dial-up 56k

check your upload & download speeds here Internet Speed Test just click on the recommended pyramid on the screen

What do you have on order? I have had little problem ordering parts from SPP for our customers here in South Florida.

I HAD FLOOR MATS, FAUX GAS CAP, AND SEVERAL SHIRTS FROM SPP SINCE FEBRUARY AND THEY JUST SHIPPED THE MATS AND GAS CAP YESTERDAY.

THE SHIRTS ARE STILL ON B/O.....THAT'S FIVE MONTHS......

MOSS MUSTANG POSTED SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THE CATALOG THAT EVEN SPP STILL DOESN'T HAVE ON THEIR WEBSITE SO I ORDERED THE PEDAL COVERS AND THE SHELBY EMBOSSED GAS GATE THINKING IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE......NOT..........

AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS I INQUIRED WHEN THE ITEMS WOULD SHIP AND I WAS TOLD THEY WERE BACK ORDERED FROM SPP FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS....

WITH THAT, I ADVISED MOSS MUSTANG ON THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION WITH THESE COMPONENT PARTS AND HOW MANY FROM THE CATALOG WERE STILL NOT EVEN POSTED ON THE WEBSITE....

THAT WAS ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO AND TO DATE....NOT ANOTHER WORD FROM MOSS MUSTANG.......GO...FIGURE.....

IF YOU ORDER THE TRADITIONAL ITEMS THE SHELBY SITE USE TO PROMOTE YOU MIGHT WAIT 3 TO 4 WEEKS.....

IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE NEW ITEMS POSTED IN NOVEMBER IN THE WINTER CATALOG, MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN EXIST.

The Shelby pedals are on the site....I don't know if they are available...but they are listed on the SPP site.

Shelby Pedal Covers Add to Cart Invalid Quantity. No commas. NoPictAvail-Small.jpg Manufacturer: .

Accessories : Shelby Pedals

Shelby Pedal Covers Manual

SKU: 101163 Part No: 5S3Z-2457_9735M

Your Price: $89.95 Shelby Pedal Covers Add to Cart Invalid Quantity. No commas. NoPictAvail-Small.jpg Manufacturer: .

Shelby Pedal Covers Auto

SKU: 101164 Part No: 5S3Z-2457_9735A

Your Price: $79.95 Shelby Pedal Covers Add to Cart Invalid Quantity. No commas. NoPictAvail-Small.jpg Manufacturer: .

Shelby Pedal Covers Dead Pedal

SKU: 101165 Part No: 5S3Z-6112020-SL

Your Price: $39.95

Maybe this is not the way you want to go , I went with the FORD RACING, black rims and ordered them from CJ pony , and had them in about one week. I went with the look of the SHELBY GT wheels, little bit less exspencive.also the grill lights I, tried to get them, always on back order , I found some lights at walmart, of all places and made my own brackets to get them to fit and look good . They turned out nicly

scrapp

The Shelby pedals are on the site....I don't know if they are available...but they are listed on the SPP site.

Shelby Pedal Covers Add to Cart Invalid Quantity. No commas. NoPictAvail-Small.jpg Manufacturer: .

Shelby Pedal Covers Manual

SKU: 101163 Part No: 5S3Z-2457_9735M

Your Price: $89.95 Shelby Pedal Covers Add to Cart Invalid Quantity. No commas. NoPictAvail-Small.jpg Manufacturer: .

Shelby Pedal Covers Auto

SKU: 101164 Part No: 5S3Z-2457_9735A

Your Price: $79.95 Shelby Pedal Covers Add to Cart Invalid Quantity. No commas. NoPictAvail-Small.jpg Manufacturer: .

Shelby Pedal Covers Dead Pedal

SKU: 101165 Part No: 5S3Z-6112020-SL

Your Price: $39.95

Thanks Berg, I had looked in the "Interior" section of the website and not in "accessories".....silly me being logical again and not using search....but, since I have seen anyone post about getting them, I'm willing to bet they are not yet available. Guess I'll have to call

Archived