TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FS: FRPP strut tower brace

gassman

Will it fit over the JLT CAI you think, or is with any aftermarket intake that it will have trouble?

It fits over my Ford Racing cai that comes with the Tvs......I have another that I want to put on my vert with the JLT but haven't had time to check that one.

Please let me know how that works for you :)

Will do, I think there were threads of people having to modify the strut bar, but I will check to see if I can make it fit. I am sure someone will read this and reply or you could search for it if you don't want to wait on me.

I asked the Boss & she said that if I get this I'll never get any again :cry:

Sux to be you! I wear the pants in my home and I'm just waiting for Gassman to tell me the brace is mine. Remember, it always easier to get foregiveness than it is the get permission!

I started with the FRPP CAI and this brace fit. Then I went to a Stage 2 with C&L CAI and it wouldn't fit, so I had a welding shop modify it to fit. Now I went to a TVS Stage 3 and back to the FRPP CAI and could use the stocker. :banghead:

If you want to swap your heavier FRPP strut brace with my modified one that fits over a C&L, please PM me.

Archived