TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR Fender Strat Guitar

Just got in the second shipment of the Fender GT500KR guitars. They are really great looking with a great case.

I know it alot of money, but if anyone wants one I might still have 1 left. #49 of 100. I have opened the box to see what number the guitar is and put it right back up and retaped it so NO one would mess with it. I dont know if these things will increase in value like the SGT guitars did, but after all of the SGT guitars were gone folks went crazy trying to find one.

The MSRP on the guitar is $4900.00 if anyone wants the one I have left I will take $4400 for it. I dont see them on the internet any cheaper so I think this is a GREAT deal for anyone looking for one. I didnt make the guitar or come up with the cost or MSRP, but if your interested PM me and I can send some pictures of it

michael morris

Here is the link to the ford collection page

http://www.fordcollection.com/pdf/FC_GT500KRGuitarFlyer.pdf

Thanks. Like I said cheapest one on the web :happy feet:

michael morris

Wow, I must be getting old as that is one very expensive axe, but I am sure it will sell and also be one heck of a collectable. How about donating it to me if you don't sell it, ha ha

I have been enjoying reading your post's M.M..

Just got in the second shipment of the Fender GT500KR guitars. They are really great looking with a great case.

I know it alot of money, but if anyone wants one I might still have 1 left. #49 of 100. I have opened the box to see what number the guitar is and put it right back up and retaped it so NO one would mess with it. I dont know if these things will increase in value like the SGT guitars did, but after all of the SGT guitars were gone folks went crazy trying to find one.

The MSRP on the guitar is $4900.00 if anyone wants the one I have left I will take $4400 for it. I dont see them on the internet any cheaper so I think this is a GREAT deal for anyone looking for one. I didnt make the guitar or come up with the cost or MSRP, but if your interested PM me and I can send some pictures of it

michael morris

Here is the link to the ford collection page

http://www.fordcollection.com/pdf/FC_GT500KRGuitarFlyer.pdf

Nice Guitar, but I cringe when seeing it on that hood as I am a paint freak.

Archived