TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 3rd Annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

The PNW show is in Richland, not Richmond. Although either would be quite a drive... Richland is part of the Tri-Cities of Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland. It's several hours drive from Portland at a good clip.

Google maps puts it at 219 miles from Portland. Funny, I've driven through there many times on the way to Montana, it seems farther than that.

Rob, I'm there either weekend. Fortunately, my wife doesn't have to work either of those Saturdays. And your gathering takes precedence for me!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will post up the final date this week end.

BTW my wifey says I have to get a porta potty this year because she's not going to have 50 people use her bathroom 2-3 times. :lol:

Anyways, since I'm in construction, the outfit I use at work is giving me one for $50 bucks. :happy feet:

You know you hit the big time if your gathering requires a porta potty. :hysterical:

Last year the food & pop & supplies were $315 bucks for 55 - 60 people. the band cost

me $340 bucks too. The donation kettle netted $288 bucks, and the rest came out of my pocket.

To save some money this year I will not have a band. I have a big killer stereo in my shop that will do just fine by extending the tower speakers to the outsidE 1/2 acre field.

So this years event will cost about $340 for the food and pop and $50 bucks for the porta potty. That's $390 total.

$390 devided by 60 people = $6.50 per person or $13.00 per couple. We will have plenty of food for that cost. My wife & I will pick it all up the day before at Costco and we will have a big barb-B-Q and lots of cold pop and water for the event. Hamburgers, hot dogs, polish dogs and some chicken and a bunch of goodies to snack on.

Is everyone OK with the $6.50 per head charge ?

If not we could value engineer some things.

Rob,

$13 is very reasonable.

To keep it simple what about $15.

Plus, it is always nice to a have little contingency available for unforseen items.

Just my 2¢.

Lg

I think 15.00 is more than fair for food. We go to cars shows all the time and 20.00 just to enter and we don't get any food for that. So Rob, lets get a list going on who's going to attend. We can get a convoy going from the north end of the state. We did this last year and it was great fun. Gotta love bikers giving you the thumbs up going the opposite direction on I-5. I'd like to see about 50 Shelby's heading south.

So Rob, how many cars can we get on that lawn?????

Rob,

$13 is very reasonable.

To keep it simple what about $15.

Plus, it is always nice to a have little contingency available for unforseen items.

Just my 2¢.

Lg

Larry,

My wife and I just had a long walk in the park at the Lewis river. We talked alot about the event.

Larry - You are right and besides that, my wife said the same thing after I told her about adding some Chicken to the Barb-B-Q and she said that is going to add a little to the cost because we did not have chicken last year.

So it will be 15 bucks a couple and we will have a bunch of good food and this year I will get more bottled water so we don't run out.

The other thing is we settled on a date. We decided to go with May 30th so we will not run into a bunch of Holiday traffic.

I'm going to put the announcement thread up in a few minutes.

Edit: here's the link to this years RSVP for the event.

Archived