TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 3rd Annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

Hey Grabber, these are some great shots of my old favorite park.

I graduated from BGHS in 2000 and used to love swimming in the river from that park in the Summer, very near where your photos were taken.

I just stumbled on this post and was overwhelmed with so many good memories. Thanks for the pics!

Ken

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm new to TS, joined last month. I have a 07 SGT/SC1210, white, 5 speed, with a Kenne Bell s/c that was done by SAI in October. It would be great to meet local Shelby guys and a trip to Battle Ground in the spring sounds great. I grew up in the Portland area and we now live in Bend, OR. If you have room for one more I'm in. My wife said she's in to.

Red Diver

Red diver,

You most certianly can attend. I will start planning the event soon and send you a PM to alert you and the others once I start putting together the details.

2009 will prove to be another fun event. :happy feet:

Hello all ! My wife and myself are new Shelby owners as of this past August. After looking at our black 5 speed for over a year at the dealers lot, we finaaly did it. WAY COOL ! We love our little Shelby, 07SGT3891. We just discovered these forums a few weeks ago, and we will become members after the holidays, but I have a question in regards to the gathering as discussed. Can someone let us know when the final dates are decided on. We would love to come. Since we have had our Shelby, we have NEVER seen one on the road. We saw three 08's in blue up in the Tri-Cities about a month before we bought ours, they were all on dealers lots. We really do not expect to see that many around here in The Dalles, but it is really cool to have the only GT in town. I believe there is a 500 though. One more question if I may, are heated seats some sort of rare option ? Ours has the heated seats, 1000 stereo, leather wheel. As far as we can tell, about the only option we don't have is nav.

Thanks for now. We are really looking forward to getting out and meeting you all.

Thanks,

JnJ

post-23391-1229229222_thumb.jpg

post-23391-1229229222_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Grabber,

Please add us to the list.

Is it possible to reserve an area in the park so that the cars may be parked together in the same area?

Lg

If we do it at the park...all the cars will be at the same area in our own lot where we can see them at all times. A private lot next to our pick nic area.

We may do it at my place again. I have a 1 acre lot and 1/2 of it is a field. The cars fit nicely there as you can see from tha last 2 meet and greets.

circle01.jpg

GroupphotoMeetGreet5-26-06.jpg

Guys,

I have been waiting to "firm" up the date after I see the Mustang Wranglers full 2009 event calandar. That event calandar lists all the local Mustang events in the area.

The last 2 i have helt this event on the 3rd week of May. That would put it on May 23rd. It is possible that I will keep that date or push it to the following Sat. May 30th.

I will post up a new thread soon. Any input is welcome. :)

I NEED SOME INPUT:

The last 2 years I have held the Pacific NW Meet and greet on the 3rd week of May. Last year a couple people asked me to push the 2009 Event a week because of the event listed below. Is this still an issue. Should we hold the event on Sat. May 23rd or push it to Sat. May 30th so it misses the event listed below ?

May 23-24 - Pac. NW Mustang Club Spring Show

Richland,WA 509.627.0671

I NEED SOME INPUT:

The last 2 years I have held the Pacific NW Meet and greet on the 3rd week of May. Last year a couple people asked me to push the 2009 Event a week because of the event listed below. Is this still an issue. Should we hold the event on Sat. May 23rd or push it to Sat. May 30th so it misses the event listed below ?

May 23-24 - Pac. NW Mustang Club Spring Show

Richland,WA 509.627.0671

Marji and I are easy, anytime is good for us. The Holiday weekend ( 23rd to 25th ) is nice for the long haul, but again anytime will work.

I'm in whenever GRABBER. I have heard, though, that the PNW Mustang show is not one to miss. I have yet to attend though.

SLC

Maybe we should go to the PNW Mustang show.

I am just trying to get input from you all. I am open both week ends.

Hi Grabber, I am already booked for the Memorial Day weekend so can't make the 23rd. I vote for the following weekend which is good for me. I was really wanting to get down to meet everyone as it sounds like a great time.

-- Bob

Archived