TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby's now being made overseas

raw power

I just got offthe phone with Ford CS and this is the latest on my ebony vert.. He said my car is being shipped in from overseas :hysterical: I think this officially makes mine different from all the other Shelby's. If any dealers want it, I will only be asking 50k ADM, that LOW price is sure to leave a large profit margin for any dealer wanting a RARE Shelby. Just contact, anotherdumbass@fordcs.com for more information. :doh:

I just got offthe phone with Ford CS and this is the latest on my ebony vert.. He said my car is being shipped in from overseas :hysterical: I think this officially makes mine different from all the other Shelby's. If any dealers want it, I will only be asking 50k ADM, that LOW price is sure to leave a large profit margin for any dealer wanting a RARE Shelby. Just contact, anotherdumbass@fordcs.com for more information. :doh:

That is the off site location where they are installing stripes.

Oh wait... you got a vert. Nevermind. :hysterical:

Sounds like Ford needs to tell their customer service reps what "Released from Foreign Plant" really means. Thanks for the laugh! :hysterical:

Once again, what everyone should do is just cancel their orders and don't buy the car. If it's such a gigantic piece of garbage and now it's not even being made in this country, just don't buy it. End of story. The are plenty of vettes out there with no dealer markups right???(Because Ford is the only company that would ever dare do that, my friend waited 2 years and paid 50K over for a Ferarri)

Sounds like Ford needs to tell their customer service reps what "Released from Foreign Plant" really means. Thanks for the laugh! :hysterical:

A Foreign Plant, that friggin Rep is a maroon :finger: But on the bright side I called back and talked to another rep that told me my car is scheduled to be at the dealer this Monday :woohoo::rockon:

Archived