TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found a SGT w/ Babe of the Month finalist

Gibs07GTcpe

Here is the link. She has my vote because of the car alone(not that she isnt a great piece too). Just thought you guys would like to see it.

5.0 BABE OF THE MONTH WITH A SGT

Does this car belong to any of you?

Gib

Dang!!! Just when I was about to send my wife's pic with my black SGT when I get my signature on the dash which will probably not come within a month or so..... :banghead: .....I will still try it when I get my sig.......

ShelbyHomestead014.jpg

Hmmmm...........and I thought I had a babe of the month pose with my car ..................... :)

DSC03598a.jpg

Roger I think you've started something with those fender stripes, I see Maximum Motorsports has a car with them on it in one of there adds.

I've been trying to talk my wife into posing with my SGT. She's doing her first Fitness competition in a couple weeks. Not too bad for a 37 year old. She sent me a poster of the pink bikini one. She's my "pin up girl"

I've been trying to talk my wife into posing with my SGT. She's doing her first Fitness competition in a couple weeks. Not too bad for a 37 year old. She sent me a poster of the pink bikini one. She's my "pin up girl"

Looks like you're a lucky man in more ways then one Blue :)

One of last years entries!

No I don't know or want to know! :doh:

Does anyone think my wife is BOTM material? Believe it or not we haven't got a chance to take any pics with her new ride. These are from last year out in Vegas where her love of the Shelby got started.

post-11059-1212360151.jpg

post-11059-1212360135.jpg

post-11059-1212360144.jpg

Does anyone think my wife is BOTM material? Believe it or not we haven't got a chance to take any pics with her new ride. These are from last year out in Vegas where her love of the Shelby got started.

Sure! You are very lucky to have a great looking wife that loves Shelby's.....sheesh some guys have it all!

Here is the link. She has my vote because of the car alone(not that she isnt a great piece too). Just thought you guys would like to see it.

5.0 BABE OF THE MONTH WITH A SGT

Does this car belong to any of you?

Gib

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

You are not connected to the Internet.

The website is encountering problems.

There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

<_<

"Here is the link. She has my vote because of the car alone(not that she isnt a great piece too). Just thought you guys would like to see it."

I just don't see it! A great piece? The car is a great piece ... but she is not! :fear: To each his own.

Kevin

07SGT2591

I am in to fitness, and i have to say, she looks very familiar? Ever pose before? Her name? You can PM me. And yes she looks amaze, 37 or 27 or 17... that took a lot of work!

• 5 months later...
One of last years entries!

No I don't know or want to know! :doh:

That's a buzz wrecker :stop:

Archived