TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another 07' Shelby in Autotrader.ca

07 Shelby Cobra

I get a blank page using that link. When I went to trader.ca, it doesn't show up in a search.

Can anyone else see it?

[Edit]

Never mind, I screwed up the search and now I've found it. $90,000!! :wacko:

Yes Link didn't work. After typing in Autotrader.ca do a Search For Car, Ontario, and enter 2007 Ford Mustang.

90k, and to think that I was Only asking 85k! ;)

Not me Buddy. I did play a little show and tell today while moving everything around though. :D

Perfect!! Do you think some kid noticed and fired the PC up to tell all his buddies? If he didn't, Ford missed a serious PR thing. ( Use them hard man, I did this morning and it's like a muse. The hard part is realizing your on public roads and that one has to be at the peak of mental and physical performance. I find that at 630 AM, the drunks are dead or home, the workers are just waking up, and the only other users of the good roads are a couple of dozen people like me that have figured it out. So please, I beg of you, drive hard, fast and smart. I wish I was heading out to play myself. Thanks.)

Perfect!! Do you think some kid noticed and fired the PC up to tell all his buddies? If he didn't, Ford missed a serious PR thing. ( Use them hard man, I did this morning and it's like a muse. The hard part is realizing your on public roads and that one has to be at the peak of mental and physical performance. I find that at 630 AM, the drunks are dead or home, the workers are just waking up, and the only other users of the good roads are a couple of dozen people like me that have figured it out. So please, I beg of you, drive hard, fast and smart. I wish I was heading out to play myself. Thanks.)

oh I drive them hard. Here's just a little vid of what happens whe I push them too hard. 31 splines/locker couldn't hold up which is why it's on the trailer

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2f78416...82c0006493f.htm

The White with Blue also showed up in the Toronto Star Automotive Section....hmmm...Thats a little steep though...

....okay 30 days and counting....;)

Cheers,

Requis

Good Luck Barry, here's hoping.

oh I drive them hard. Here's just a little vid of what happens whe I push them too hard. 31 splines/locker couldn't hold up which is why it's on the trailer

Curious Paul,

It looked like a long time lapsed between warming your tires and go time...is that typical...There seems to be a small debate as to the length of time between warming tires and when you get to the line for the run. what just curious...never been on the line before...

Were there any warning signs in previous runs that would have indicated something of a problem beofre you blew out?

Thanks for the Info...

Cheers,

Barry

Curious Paul,

It looked like a long time lapsed between warming your tires and go time...is that typical...There seems to be a small debate as to the length of time between warming tires and when you get to the line for the run. what just curious...never been on the line before...

Were there any warning signs in previous runs that would have indicated something of a problem beofre you blew out?

Thanks for the Info...

Cheers,

Barry

The day before I managed to get one run and at the end of the run I trapped at 118 and the car was shaking so hard the windows were rattling. I thought at first that I really messed up the tire pressures but even then it was way too much vibration.

On that run the dude in the Cobra backed up and realligned himself in the "groove" thus the delay. My car did not feel right going up to the line at that point. Hard to describe but after 5 years of driving and racing it you just get the feel for the car and sure enough things weren't good back there.

Kaylan, those are the original spiders, correct? How many slick hits do you roughly figure you got out of them before the inevitable happened? I just wonder if the shock killed them or pure unkind time... Thanks

They are original to that carrier, not the car and I've run the slicks for about two summers before the spiders gave up.

I'm guessing 50-60 6000rpm slick "hits"

Archived