TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY 06 GT-H 158, MUST SELL (Laid off work) :(

jgib627

Dear all

Sadly I have been laid off from work as the company I work for has financial issues so I must sell my cherished 06 Shelby as I cannot afford to keep her, the car is in beautiful condition. I have all Shelby and Hertz documentation along with other Hertz memorabilia. I have also had the passenger side of the dash / airbag personally autographed by Carroll Shelby himself. The car has 24,000miles and is San Diego CA and is always garaged.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested as I must sell as soon as possible, and what price can be paid

Email me, jgib627@yahoo.com or call my cell, 619-884-8081

Thanks

Jonathan

:(

I do not know if this will help you or not. But it is the best I can come up with for job opportunitties in the San Diego area without just quoting Monster.com or the like.

There is one on this list for a Inventory Management Clerk......6th one down.

Sorry I could not help you more......I imagine this pay is too low but hey never hurts to throw it out there for you. Wish I could buy the car if you can't keep it but I can not.

Gib

DON Jobs<<<Link there

Here is the writeup for the job in case it wont let you see it.

NAF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

NAVY REGION SOUTHWEST

23 MAY 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT # 08-09 CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED

POSITION TITLE: INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CLERK

SALARY: $11.86 - $15.00 PER HOUR

LOCATION: COMBINED BACHELOR HOUSING, NAVAL BASE SAN DIEGO, CA

AREA OF CONSIDERATION: SAN DIEGO COMMUTING AREA

THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION EXPENSES

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: The primary function of the incumbent is to act as a supply clerk. Inventories supplies, furniture, fixtures and equipment. Incumbent will initiate appropriated and non-appropriated purchases. Documents and stocks record cards and maintains responsibility for items in the storeroom. Maintains assigned storeroom and is required to maintain a minimum of 98% inventory accuracy. Issues cleaning supplies and other goods from storeroom to authorized staff members. Monitors APF and NAF contracts pertaining to the storeroom operation and reports non-compliance to supervisor. Forwards invoices to the business office for payment. Performs other related duties as assigned.

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The position requires two years of work experience that demonstrates knowledge of purchasing procedures, computerized record keeping and inventory management. Must possess basic math and reading skills and be ability to use a calculator and software programs. A general knowledge of cleaning equipment, commonly used chemicals and basic safety is required. Must have the ability to do the work with normal supervision. Must be able to stand, bend, walk, push, pull and climb and have ability to perform moderately strenuous physical labor unassisted. Moving and carrying supplies and lifting equipment weighing in excess of 100 pounds are required. Must possess a valid driver's license. Incumbent must favorably pass a pre-employment physical and background check.

No problem! Thanks for the info though, all of you are a great bunch of guys on here :)

I do not know if this will help you or not. But it is the best I can come up with for job opportunitties in the San Diego area without just quoting Monster.com or the like.

There is one on this list for a Inventory Management Clerk......6th one down.

Sorry I could not help you more......I imagine this pay is too low but hey never hurts to throw it out there for you. Wish I could buy the car if you can't keep it but I can not.

Gib

DON Jobs<<<Link there

Here is the writeup for the job in case it wont let you see it.

NAF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

NAVY REGION SOUTHWEST

23 MAY 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT # 08-09 CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED

POSITION TITLE: INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CLERK

SALARY: $11.86 - $15.00 PER HOUR

LOCATION: COMBINED BACHELOR HOUSING, NAVAL BASE SAN DIEGO, CA

AREA OF CONSIDERATION: SAN DIEGO COMMUTING AREA

THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION EXPENSES

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: The primary function of the incumbent is to act as a supply clerk. Inventories supplies, furniture, fixtures and equipment. Incumbent will initiate appropriated and non-appropriated purchases. Documents and stocks record cards and maintains responsibility for items in the storeroom. Maintains assigned storeroom and is required to maintain a minimum of 98% inventory accuracy. Issues cleaning supplies and other goods from storeroom to authorized staff members. Monitors APF and NAF contracts pertaining to the storeroom operation and reports non-compliance to supervisor. Forwards invoices to the business office for payment. Performs other related duties as assigned.

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The position requires two years of work experience that demonstrates knowledge of purchasing procedures, computerized record keeping and inventory management. Must possess basic math and reading skills and be ability to use a calculator and software programs. A general knowledge of cleaning equipment, commonly used chemicals and basic safety is required. Must have the ability to do the work with normal supervision. Must be able to stand, bend, walk, push, pull and climb and have ability to perform moderately strenuous physical labor unassisted. Moving and carrying supplies and lifting equipment weighing in excess of 100 pounds are required. Must possess a valid driver's license. Incumbent must favorably pass a pre-employment physical and background check.

No problem! Thanks for the info though, all of you are a great bunch of guys on here :)

I was laid off as a Distribution Manager in the MPLS area in February. Great money! Regardless, I was sick and tired of the crap and chose rather to start my own Company as a result of the "Roll Call Black Vert Mafia" thread here on TS. Our company is appropriately named Black Vert Mafia, Inc..

Anyway, we paid our Shelby ahead, our house ahead and jumped in with both feet and I am having the time of my life! If all goes well, this will be quite the story in a few years.

I can't really offer you a job, but I can certainly understand where you are at, but you know how life goes when things seem bleak.......new opportunities arise...

I was laid off as a Distribution Manager in the MPLS area in February. Great money! Regardless, I was sick and tired of the crap and chose rather to start my own Company as a result of the "Roll Call Black Vert Mafia" thread here on TS. Our company is appropriately named Black Vert Mafia, Inc..

Anyway, we paid our Shelby ahead, our house ahead and jumped in with both feet and I am having the time of my life! If all goes well, this will be quite the story in a few years.

I can't really offer you a job, but I can certainly understand where you are at, but you know how life goes when things seem bleak.......new opportunities arise...

Cool, good luck with that :)

Dear all

Sadly I have been laid off from work as the company I work for has financial issues so I must sell my cherished 06 Shelby as I cannot afford to keep her, the car is in beautiful condition. I have all Shelby and Hertz documentation along with other Hertz memorabilia. I have also had the passenger side of the dash / airbag personally autographed by Carroll Shelby himself. The car has 24,000miles and is San Diego CA and is always garaged.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested as I must sell as soon as possible, and what price can be paid

Thanks

Jonathan

HANG IN THERE JONATHAN, SOMETHING GOOD WILL COME ALONG. I TO WAS PINK SLIPPED ON FRIDAY MAY 30TH. IT WAS A COMPLETE SHOCK; AND WAS OUT OF THE BLUE ; ESPECIALLY SINCE MY SALES NUMBERS WERE THE 2ND OR 3RD BEST IN THE COMPANY. I GUESS THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON. MY BOSS WAS WORRIED I WAS GOING TO GET HIS JOB.

THAT BEING SAID; AS OF TODAY I HAVE RECIEVED 1 NEW JOB OFFER; I AM CONSIDERING; AND HAVE 2 INTERVIEWS FOR FRIDAY THE 6TH.

JUST HANG IN THERE AND STAY POSITVE. SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN.

BEST OF LUCK

COBRA SCOTTY

Dear all

Thanks

Jonathan

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I would buy your car in a heartbeat if I had the extra cash. Best wishes finding a new job so you don't have to sell her. Shipping isn't exactly my industry (we do multimedia and video production) but if I hear of anything local or remote I'll PM you.

Take care!

Melissa

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I would buy your car in a heartbeat if I had the extra cash. Best wishes finding a new job so you don't have to sell her. Shipping isn't exactly my industry (we do multimedia and video production) but if I hear of anything local or remote I'll PM you.

Take care!

Melissa

Hi Mel, hi eveyone. Thanks to all :) Im keeping my head up. JG

great idea here...we all chip in to buy the car from him ...then donate it to carrolls childens foundation...who will then raffle it off...

i'm in for $1000..need 34 more guys and were done

How about we get 100 participants at $500 each. Limit to one ticket. One of us would win the car. The funds would pay off the car, and the excess go to the Children's Fund. I wouldn't mind another parked next to 0155. I wouldn't feel so bad about driving one ALL THE TIME!

Mike in AZ

Take care!

Melissa

https://chart.donhr.navy.mil/index.asp

Click on "Continue" to bypass SSL certificate error... good luck hope you find something that works for you.

San Diego jobs...

https://chart.donhr.navy.mil/jobsearch/sear...sAN=&page=1

California jobs...

https://chart.donhr.navy.mil/jobsearch/sear...sAN=&page=1

R/ J

Archived