TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new pony in the okanagan

custom 67

I got my new toy yesterday,was # 4 on Richports Ford list.sorry Rod didn't see yours.I will try to attach a 1300 HP pic, you guess what has the most.

Hey!!!

I recognize those mountains!!!

I'm in Kelowna, where are you???

I'm in Kettle Valley in the Mission area.

I hopefully should be getting mine within the next couple of weeks

from Brown Bros. It's been held for TWO MONTHS for :censored:

government testing :censored::sos::banghead::cry::shrug:

I have a Torch Red with Performance White stripes coming.

KingCobra.

Hey!!!

KingCobra.

Look across the water,way up the hill.i hope you did not order the shaker 1000 I heard that was a hold up.

I got my new toy yesterday,was # 4 on Richports Ford list.sorry Rod didn't see yours.I will try to attach a 1300 HP pic, you guess what has the most.

Wow, the BC Boys are comin' out of the Woodwork!! ;)

Hey!!!

KingCobra.

Speaking of which........, where in Hell have You been James?????!

Nice picture and I am glad to see you got yours. I have been away all week in wonderful Ft. Mac. Scott called me yesterday, guess what my car is MIA (missing in action) it was suppose to arrive the same day as yours. Hopefully it will show up very soon.

I am gone to Vegas from the 10th - 19th of Sept. so looks like I will not even be able to go and get it until around Sept. 22.

Thats a tough pill to swallow because winter is very close but not much I can do and Scott is doing everything he can to find my car.

Enjoy the ride - I will let you know as well as Doug in Victoria when I get mine, may be out that way on the trip back to Edm.

Rod

Very nice ,,,,,its the same as I'm waiting on , mine should be in around the week of the 21st this month....let me say again nice ride......very nice ....enjoy the drive. Did you go for the red inserts, can't see if you did or not.......?

Lonny,Great picture of your cars and the valley,your making me home sick I was raised in Osoyoos.You only need a fox body coupe to complete the line-up.Glad the car has a good home.Scott Svt Guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived