TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where is everybody from Denver

08sgt1042

I check this site regularly and have not seen anybody from Denver posting. I hope everybody had a safe Holiday, would like to plan some get togethers for the folks close to Denver, breakfast just some get to know each other Saturday or Sunday breakfast or lunches.

I check this site regularly and have not seen anybody from Denver posting. I hope everybody had a safe Holiday, would like to plan some get togethers for the folks close to Denver, breakfast just some get to know each other Saturday or Sunday breakfast or lunches.

Lyons.

Its not me. I keep sending in requests and not getting responses. Anybody else have that happen?

I sent mine in and got a response that mine were approved in about two weeks, sent in the $85 (ea) and they responded that they would take 8-10 weeks to manufacture.

I got BJSHELB and BJSHLBY

I believe GTSHELB and GTSHLBY were also available.

Brighton here.

I received a decline from the Dept of Rev for my plates, but I had a 0 in each of my choices. I guess you cannot have a 0 in your request anywhere, which the instructions do not mention, or at least they didn't. I haven't sent in a new request yet.

Brighton here.

I received a decline from the Dept of Rev for my plates, but I had a 0 in each of my choices. I guess you cannot have a 0 in your request anywhere, which the instructions do not mention, or at least they didn't. I haven't sent in a new request yet.

So is that a zero or the letter O in the tag? Anybody got an idea what the cost is on tags? I was gonna try a combination on my 1042SGT or SGT1042 or 08SGT1042.

Back to my orignal thought is anyone interested in meeting for brakfast at a central location on Saturday 7 June? I and RJPRETZL have been trading PM's thought I would ask the group.

Mick

Zero's are not allowed. All of my combinations included 102, so they were all denied.

I will be in Watkins Glen for the Grand Am Rolex race over the June 7th weekend. Are you going up to Steamboat Springs the following weekend?

June is rough for me, I'm gone every weekend. Watkins Glen, Steamboat Springs, Mid-Ohio race track, and then a visit to the folks up in Grand Junction.

Zero's are not allowed. All of my combinations included 102, so they were all denied.

I will be in Watkins Glen for the Grand Am Rolex race over the June 7th weekend. Are you going up to Steamboat Springs the following weekend?

June is rough for me, I'm gone every weekend. Watkins Glen, Steamboat Springs, Mid-Ohio race track, and then a visit to the folks up in Grand Junction.

We are coming up on Saturday to Steamboat for a few hours eat and see the sight's but have to be in Colorado Springs for Father's day on Sunday. Would like to see if we can get a regular monthly breakfast get together going for those that are interested not a formal thing just a show if you can.

Nice, thanks for the tip!

P.S. If you do not put an explanation on the application of the meaning for each plate choice, they will deny the application with no notice to the applicant. It states that on the form. It also now does state that zero's will not be allowed, it didn't when I printed it out a couple months ago.

...Would like to see if we can get a regular monthly breakfast get together going for those that are interested not a formal thing just a show if you can.

Come on, Denver folks! Let's make this breakfast thing work. I sent a PM to as many people I could find. I'll post the info here in case I missed anyone:

What: South Metro Meet & Greet

When: Saturday, June 7 @ 9:00 am

Where: Mimi's cafe in Lone Tree (Park Meadows Dr. & Yosemite)

Bring your Shelby (or mustang), your spouse, kids, whatever. This is a great way to get away from the daily grind for a couple of hours or take a break from all that weekend yard work.

Please PM me or 08sgt1042 if you plan on coming. If you can't make this one, we'll try to arrange another in July.

Come on, Denver folks! Let's make this breakfast thing work. I sent a PM to as many people I could find. I'll post the info here in case I missed anyone:

What: South Metro Meet & Greet

When: Saturday, June 7 @ 9:00 am

Where: Mimi's cafe in Lone Tree (Park Meadows Dr. & Yosemite)

Bring your Shelby (or mustang), your spouse, kids, whatever. This is a great way to get away from the daily grind for a couple of hours or take a break from all that weekend yard work.

Please PM me or 08sgt1042 if you plan on coming. If you can't make this one, we'll try to arrange another in July.

I think I can make this one. I'll check with the better half and see if we have anything scheduled. We're also planning on going to Steamboat the next week.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived