TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Madd Maxx steals the show

Pony Ride

:doh: Took the Shelby to The cruise nite in Burlington Ontario where there was over 400 cars. I had lots of people looking at the car till some guy shows up with the car from the first Madd Maxx movie. I would think they made a few of these for the movie but I guess this cost the guy a few bucks to gather up the pieces and put it back togeather. I had to lift the hood of the Shelby to get back some of the crowd. I have to say the car was cool.

:doh: Took the Shelby to The cruise nite in Burlington Ontario where there was over 400 cars. I had lots of people looking at the car till some guy shows up with the car from the first Madd Maxx movie. I would think they made a few of these for the movie but I guess this cost the guy a few bucks to gather up the pieces and put it back togeather. I had to lift the hood of the Shelby to get back some of the crowd. I have to say the car was cool.

I didnt some research on these cars a few years ago. The car is actually a Ford falcon XB with a Monza front end attached. The supercharger was fake and never actually attached to the motor. The really cool Falcon I was trying to get was a Falcon XC Cobra. Some Aussie Drace Driver Dick Johnson(Real Name no BS) made this car famous winning lots of races in the Aussie equivelant to NASCAR. Heres a Pic of all Three.

XB

Marks%20Falcon%201.jpg

Interceptor

Interceptor%201.jpg

XC Cobra

Cobra_shot1.jpg

I didnt some research on these cars a few years ago. The car is actually a Ford falcon XB with a Monza front end attached. The supercharger was fake and never actually attached to the motor. The really cool Falcon I was trying to get was a Falcon XC Cobra. Some Aussie Drace Driver Dick Johnson(Real Name no BS) made this car famous winning lots of races in the Aussie equivelant to NASCAR. Heres a Pic of all Three.

XB

Marks%20Falcon%201.jpg

Interceptor

Interceptor%201.jpg

XC Cobra

Cobra_shot1.jpg

Hey, pictures from the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and its rainning....what is it now? five years in a row? I had thought it was a ford cortina. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Archived