TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake?

Sorry but to badge that a Super Snake w/those gawdawful wheels and cheesy distorted-looking hood is like drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa.

Yes it's a free country...and if they would just get the Super Snake designation off of the car, I wouldn't hammer them on whatever questionable mod - judgment they feel like exercising...

1. At least Coldy can see what a blue striped SS would look like.

2. That car can not legally be sold in California because it's in violation of C.A.R.B. law. Kook's long tube headers do not have an E.O. number assigned to them.

3. 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds sounds great, but not it's happening unless the owner has figured out how to get the rear tires to plant better.

4. IMO the wheels don't make it.

1. At least Coldy can see what a blue striped SS would look like.

2. That car can not legally be sold in California because it's in violation of C.A.R.B. law. Kook's long tube headers do not have an E.O. number assigned to them.

3. 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds sounds great, but not it's happening unless the owner has figured out how to get the rear tires to plant better.

4. IMO the wheels don't make it.

So you agree. The 0-60 is a FEELS like 3.6 seconds.

michael morris

He probably listed it as SuperSnake trying to get more money for it.

Be a nice car to have, but I need to do stuff to make it "right" like take off those nasty rims. I really have double stripes, not SS(tho they are cool, i just like double stripes)

But all in all, I wouldnt take because I want a Black on Black Shelby.

So you agree. The 0-60 is a FEELS like 3.6 seconds.

michael morris

Yes, I completely agree. The owner has to posting "seat of the pants" numbers. Because even if he or she is quoting a 3.6 second 0 to 60 time with Nitrous system on, then the tires would just sit and smoke even more than if the NO2 system was turned off.

Archived