TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Enzo kills!

Guest evilchris

Crap, you neat me to it. I guess I'll just do F-18 kills. :happy feet:

:shift:

bj

Enzo kills, let me see. Hmm, oh yeah.

I had a second cousin, who married a guy named Enzo. Sold shoes I think. Anyway, I heard he was on the subway and someone pulled the cord when he standing next to the front window. Well I guess he just flew out of the window and bounced of the tracks and into the on coming train. The train then knocked him back onto the train he was on. Man, what an experience, he certainly never had anything like that happen to him in the shoe store or in bed with my second cousin.

Anyway that experince darn near killed him. So I guess this was a near Enzo kill. :woohoo:

Do I win? :hysterical:

Enzo kills, let me see. Hmm, oh yeah.

I had a second cousin, who married a guy named Enzo. Sold shoes I think. Anyway, I heard he was on the subway and someone pulled the cord when he standing next to the front window. Well I guess he just flew out of the window and bounced of the tracks and into the on coming train. The train then knocked him back onto the train he was on. Man, what an experience, he certainly never had anything like that happen to him in the shoe store or in bed with my second cousin.

Anyway that experince darn near killed him. So I guess this was a near Enzo kill. :woohoo:

Do I win? :hysterical:

Let's start off easy here, wouldn't want to overdo it until the cars are broken in.

Hmmm...

Post Altima kills here maybe?

Mike.

Ive got 1200 miles, and have only raced twice. A C6 Z51 vette that I beat from a stop to 120, and he was powershifting I wasn't. I also beat a new m roadster that talks a LOT off trash. I don't use traction control, just pedal it in first and throught the 1st 2nd shift and then go for it!! The vette was close, I pulled up on him right at the end of first gear, he has to shift first, came even during second, and pulled a car and a half ahead in third and fourth. The M roadster is very quick, but just doesn't have enough power stock to pull on the Shelby. He had a full car by the end of first gear! Didn't last long, and I doubt it was the driver, this guy knows what he is doing. He's got a modded Evo that runs 11's all day that I can't touch.

Archived