TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Racing Team

clark17357

I wanted to join the Terlingua Racing Team but found that easier said than done. Reader's Digest version . . . I was able to join and got my membership packet today. Photos are below and, yes, the quality is not so good but you will get the idea of what you get with membership. If you wish to explore membership, PM or EM me and I will share with you the details. In the end, I will need your EM address to provide you with the membership application that is in PDF (unless you can tell me how to attach something to a PM). Heck, the Terlingua event may be a little "iffy" right now, but at least I have this slice. Jim

Terlingua2-1.jpgTerlingua3-1.jpgTerlingua4-1.jpgTerlingua1-1.jpg

I wanted to join the Terlingua Racing Team but found that easier said than done. Reader's Digest version . . . I was able to join and got my membership packet today. Photos are below and, yes, the quality is not so good but you will get the idea of what you get with membership. If you wish to explore membership, PM or EM me and I will share with you the details. In the end, I will need your EM address to provide you with the membership application that is in PDF (unless you can tell me how to attach something to a PM). Heck, the Terlingua event may be a little "iffy" right now, but at least I have this slice. Jim

Terlingua2-1.jpgTerlingua3-1.jpgTerlingua4-1.jpgTerlingua1-1.jpg

What is this terilingua stuff??? I'm sorry, I do not know much but I just want to know what it's all about.

• 1 month later...

well Jim, I have not received the member package in the mail yet, but I assume I have been accepted as I got an email today about the website and I am on the member list :happy feet: :happy feet:

well Jim, I have not received the member package in the mail yet, but I assume I have been accepted as I got an email today about the website and I am on the member list :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hi Chris,

It does take a little while but is worth it.

Jim

Jim,

yup, pretty cool. glad to be a member. hope you and yours have a happy 4th. I cant wait till nov. we need to figure out when will be good for both of us.

I think more people will sign up as soon as its public.

chris

Archived