TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Conversion Status?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to Dennis today..he told me that they are still waiting for the KB supercharger 725hp...The first GT 500 will be the cobra jet....they will start soon with the rest...hang in there guys.... I am anxious as yall.... Hope this helps.....

We may never know the real truth but the problem is when you live far away there is so much you can do...Patience=Shelby that is what I have learned with all of this.......Hang in there guys we are all in the same boat just different places.....

I talked to Cynthia at SAI on Friday she said parts are not shipped from Vegas to TASCA. TASCA gets parts from Shelby Performance parts ,so the holdup is at Shelby Performance . Called Shelby Performance and asked for someone to talk to they, took my name and number and said I would get a call back hasnt happened yet. A little more information for you guys waiting at TASCA.

I talked to Cynthia at SAI on Friday she said parts are not shipped from Vegas to TASCA. TASCA gets parts from Shelby Performance parts ,so the holdup is at Shelby Performance . Called Shelby Performance and asked for someone to talk to they, took my name and number and said I would get a call back hasnt happened yet. A little more information for you guys waiting at TASCA.

Thanks for trying.....appreciate it...

Does anyone understand the Shelby company structure?

Surely Shelby Performance is either part of the same group as SAI, or a subsidiary. There must be a group CEO - is that Amy?

Do SAI also have to get their parts from Shelby Performance to perform the conversion?

Both Quantum and Tasca have been approved by SAI to perform conversions and have been assigned runs (300-399 and 400-499), I cannot believe that they have to order parts off the shelf like a retail customer?!?

Does anyone understand the Shelby company structure?

Surely Shelby Performance is either part of the same group as SAI, or a subsidiary. There must be a group CEO - is that Amy?

Do SAI also have to get their parts from Shelby Performance to perform the conversion?

Both Quantum and Tasca have been approved by SAI to perform conversions and have been assigned runs (300-399 and 400-499), I cannot believe that they have to order parts off the shelf like a retail customer?!?

:headscratch:

I can not speak for SAI or Tasca but I do live close by and could ocassionally get by and take pics if you get Dennis to approve.

If I remember correctly, Bob Tasca III runs the performance division. I usually stop by to chat with Dennis but have been a little tied up this week and maybe next. But I would be happy to help in any way I can. That is without getting in the way of what Tasca needs to get done to all of your cars.

got an e-mail from Dennis yesterday....its short & to the point....

he is in the middle of building 3-605 hp cars.....

he just got in on thursday KB SC's AND eibach suspenion parts ....

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....I guess thats means"no more waiting"

:headscratch::yup: hopefully!!!!!!!!!God willing!!!!!we will be on the course to completion :hyper:

soon my cheque will be stale dated :spend: :hearseespeak:

I can not speak for SAI or Tasca but I do live close by and could ocassionally get by and take pics if you get Dennis to approve.

If I remember correctly, Bob Tasca III runs the performance division. I usually stop by to chat with Dennis but have been a little tied up this week and maybe next. But I would be happy to help in any way I can. That is without getting in the way of what Tasca needs to get done to all of your cars.

your help on with the pics and any build info will be greatly appreciated......

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: THANK YOU :mademyday: :hyper2:

sorry guys, there was a mixup on our end, because these cars had orders and deposits, we at shelby had to send the parts from our stock, so we got mixed up with SPP, but Tasca has the blowers now, all should be good

Amy

sorry guys, there was a mixup on our end, because these cars had orders and deposits, we at shelby had to send the parts from our stock, so we got mixed up with SPP, but Tasca has the blowers now, all should be good

Amy

Thanks for the update Amy. :)

As I am sure you can understand, having a new GT500 sitting in a secure car park for months on end while waiting for a conversion which you have paid a significant deposit on, is far from ideal. The lack of information and seemingly always moving goal-posts is what had made the delay even more difficult.

It is nice to know that the cars should now be moving through Tasca.

Dennis has my number. If he ok's with it you can have him call me. I would be glad to assist any way I can.

Roger

It is ok with me and i think it will be ok with him......pics from transformation....when mine comes up.....red with quebec plates....

Thank you

Alexander Konstantis

(Alexandros)

Amy

Thank you again for caring and the update Amy.....:)

Listen up guys.... I was just at Tasca on Saturday with Dennis and they are getting things going!!!!

My car has got alot going on and by Wednesday I will post pics.... but bottom line is THEY ARE BUILDING!!!

Congrats and post, post ,post picsss.......

Guest markham51

Got a call from SAI today. "This is the call you have been waiting for...." I then told them my car was at Tasca since April 1.

Haven't been able to download pics yet. Sorry they are on my bros camera.

Dennis is doing a GREAT job and the conversion is going AMAZING!!!

The quality of work is perfect!!

No problem, just anxious for all of us at Tasca......Better to take their time and do it right, then having problems later on....quality is job 1......

Archived