TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WTB, 65 or 66 shelby clone

Looking to buy a 65 or 66 shelby clone. I've got the bug to build up a GT350 drag car so I would consider all. Cars needing a paint or motor ok. Or a car with a stroker and a stick would be just fine. Located in CT. Please email with any leads. Thanks.

Tom

email; scylla66@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to buy a 65 or 66 shelby clone. I've got the bug to build up a GT350 drag car so I would consider all. Cars needing a paint or motor ok. Or a car with a stroker and a stick would be just fine. Located in CT. Please email with any leads. Thanks.

Tom

There is a guy down here in Alabama that does GT350H recreations. I have his business card in my car.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom

Tom,

You'd love the ole Hugger Mugger. K-code bought new in 1965, "Shelbyized" using original SHelby parts out of the Shelby parts catalog in 1966. Drag raced to 1974. Recently restored and awesome, if I do say so myself...

Fred

Archived