TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars on hold

landscaper /stang

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cars on hold ,I talk to GM at ford to day all cars are on hold there will be no cars shiped thay dont know when thay will be relaased my car was to be hear on the 17 thay all are sitting waiting to be shiped . :censored:

Icalled C.S and got the samething` All SHelbys` on hold she said they were not told why.

Icalled C.S and got the samething` All SHelbys` on hold she said they were not told why.

I called Ford Customer Service at about 3 pm EST today. They gave me the usual song and dance: "Says here your car was supposed to be there on the 17th! Don't worry, I'm sure it will get there any day now." What time did you talk to them?

Does anyone know WHY they are on hold? :sos:

I called Ford Customer Service at about 3 pm EST today. They gave me the usual song and dance: "Says here your car was supposed to be there on the 17th! Don't worry, I'm sure it will get there any day now." What time did you talk to them?

Does anyone know WHY they are on hold? :sos:

I spoke with Ford customer service today at 3:45pm They indicated that my car had a release date of Aug 9th. They transfered me to S.A.T.? they said the car should have been delivered 9 days ago. The only thing they could tell me was to call back next week. NO HELP!

I spoke with Ford customer service today at 3:45pm They indicated that my car had a release date of Aug 9th. They transfered me to S.A.T.? they said the car should have been delivered 9 days ago. The only thing they could tell me was to call back next week. NO HELP!

S.A.T.? "Suboptimal Auto Tracking"? :hysterical:

Crap. Sounds like there are at least a few of us on this board with the same issue. I wonder how long until we actually find out what the problem is.... :rant:

S.A.T.? "Suboptimal Auto Tracking"? :hysterical:

Crap. Sounds like there are at least a few of us on this board with the same issue. I wonder how long until we actually find out what the problem is.... :rant:

I asked a contact at the Romeo plant about the hold status and he said no holds. Nothing but full production in big numbers.

Mine arrived today!!!

Well the Sticker for the car did. Don't feel bad guys I'm a dealer and waiting for my own personal Shelby and have been on quality hold bullshit since the Start of August. Just wanted to let you know I feel your pain becasue I'm in the same situation.

Hey Forddealer, Do you have any insight to what the problem is. Why are they Holding our Shelby's ? Whats wrong with them?

Cars are not on hold. They take 3-4 weeks after release from plant.

Quality, Stripes, Shipping Companies etc. They are shipping approx

200 a week. Slow process.

Maybe someone should tell the dealers & Ford C.S that they are not on hold, if in fact you are right.

My car was built on June 30th, and I'm STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been told mine was part of a group being held for government testing,

emitions??? Crash testing??? :doh::rant::censored:

Don't expect before the middle of September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

My car was built on June 30th, and I'm STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

I believe You're right James. Your's has, unfortunately, been held up for Crash Testing Purposes!! LOL. Hope Not. ;)

2 members posted new arrivals today.

More than likly these 2 are cars that was shipped before placed the Shelby's on hold . I am sure there are many out there in the rail system still that have not made there destination.

The one's on hold are the ones with the status code of REL-FR-PLT these cars are just sitting there for sometype of repair. If the car had been moved to the "Shipped" status then that car was loaded before the "hold" was put in place.

At least this is what the Regional Ford Sals rep. told us!

By the Way there are however still building them they just are not shipping them for what ever reason!

Just got back from dealership and got good news the owner of dealership was on the phone opc they said all cars are off hold they are shiping this week. they said mine will be here next week hope everyone car gets out for everyones who beens waiting. I will post when it comes in :bandance:

KingCobra.

Just got back from dealership and got good news the owner of dealership was on the phone opc they said all cars are off hold they are shiping this week. they said mine will be here next week hope everyone car gets out for everyones who beens waiting. I will post when it comes in :bandance:

`landscraper`

Did you ask why they were on hold?

Archived