TEAM SHELBY FORUM

body-cavity sealing

Hi everyone...

As I wrote I received my SGT 2 weeks ago..... Just want to know what you people think about the idea to make a complete body-cavity sealing. As I didn't found any information if this is made originally by Ford or Shelby I hope that maybe somebody can help me with this.

The weather conditions in Luxembourg make me think about that because I want to keep my SGT as long as possible and I want to prevent against rust. Thanks for your help.... :drool:

Hi - I grew up in Alaska, and back in the day many body shops and dealerships would undercoat cars to inhibit corrosion. I'd guess they still provide the service.

The stuff is really messy (as in thick), you may not want to do it to an SGT. If you can get it up on a lift, you may prefer to do everything up with POR-15. They even have a new "metal" colored top coat to keep it looking original.

"body cavity sealing"? That sounds painful :D

The first thing that crossed my mind is that the pain may be in the absence of such seals.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the topic banner of this forum was Stumpbreaker's avatar. Now that's a body cavity that could use some crack spackle!! :hysterical::hysterical:

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the topic banner of this forum was Stumpbreaker's avatar. Now that's a body cavity that could use some crack spackle!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Wheres a butt plug when you need one :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived