TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New arrival Black W/White Stripes

07Snake

Looks goooooooooood! Only one that looksw better is a black vert with white stripes.

(Guess what I'm gettin') :bandance:

That is a beautiful car. Congratulations!

Do they allow you to tint the windows in your state?

Thank you! They do allow a light tint, not sure to what degree. I like the windows as is. I will look into some performance mods though. The first being a louder exhuast note.

Thank you! They do allow a light tint, not sure to what degree. I like the windows as is. I will look into some performance mods though. The first being a louder exhuast note.

Congrats brother! Very nice look'n color combo! So now that you had some time driving her,what are your first impressions,other than a louder exhaust note? Do you need steeper gears and a lowering kit as well? Just curious on overall performance as well? Very nice!!

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice 07Snake. How many miles on her now and how is she driving?

[/quote

Thanks! Around 500 miles now. The clutch is smoothing out finally. At first it wanted to be engaged or disengaged and somewhat hard to modulate. The interior noise levels are very quiet however I will definatley change the exhaust note to probably a magnaflow unless I can find something that I like better. The car feels like it should be setting you back in the seat harder when stepping on it and going through the first 4 gears until you look at the speedo and realize that you are already past the double zero range. This car foes fast without any drama, nice!!

• 7 months later...

Archived