TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's up guys.. New GT500 owner :)

ChrisSK

Hey guys,

My name is Chris, and I'm the tuner at a local shop in Connecticut called XX Tuning. After the all the GT 500's we've been working on, we finally decided to get one of our own, since we love them so.

Anyways, I'll be modifying the hell out of this car over the next few months, so I wanted to to read around and see what works and what doesn't, figured I'd join up and check the place out.. Kevin sent me over (KevinSR).

Take Care and see ya soon!

Chris

IMG_5114.JPG

Hey guys,

My name is Chris, and I'm the tuner at a local shop in Connecticut called XX Tuning. After the all the GT 500's we've been working on, we finally decided to get one of our own, since we love them so.

Anyways, I'll be modifying the hell out of this car over the next few months, so I wanted to to read around and see what works and what doesn't, figured I'd join up and check the place out.. Kevin sent me over (KevinSR).

Take Care and see ya soon!

Chris

IMG_5114.JPG

Congats...........please modify the hell out of it........we need some excitement! :happy feet:

Welcome to the neighborhood Chris. You'll have a great time here. Lots of information, BS, and general sillyness abound here.

Nice car looking car my friend; have a blast modding it!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived