TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Arrival Black Vert With Delete

fordstuffreno

Congrats Bro! IMO,I like only the stripe delete,on the black and the darker alloy color on the vert. only. So I would love too see some closer pictures of your car,as I know the closer and cleaner the pics are,the better the black beauty vert will look!! Excellent choice! Sitting next to the older generation stang,I love the new one even more!!

Congrats Bro! IMO,I like only the stripe delete,on the black and the darker alloy color on the vert. only. So I would love too see some closer pictures of your car,as I know the closer and cleaner the pics are,the better the black beauty vert will look!! Excellent choice! Sitting next to the older generation stang,I love the new one even more!!

I have more pictures, the guy that helps me post is in the hospital for a minor operation, I will get more pictures up in a day or so. I love the new car, but I still love the 04 also, to me the guys at SVT are real heroes. Gary

I have more pictures, the guy that helps me post is in the hospital for a minor operation, I will get more pictures up in a day or so. I love the new car, but I still love the 04 also, to me the guys at SVT are real heroes. Gary

Thanks,I really look forward to seeing the new pics! I Hope your friend is ok?! The 04 is ok,but imo your new black shelby vert. is over the top,...I love it!!

Thanks,I really look forward to seeing the new pics! I Hope your friend is ok?! The 04 is ok,but imo your new black shelby vert. is over the top,...I love it!!

Mr S, I will call my friend tomorrow to see if he can post pics from home. The black delete is what I wanted, but the black with the white stripe, recently posted, is outstanding. The red with the white also great. I also considered the blue with white that you got or are getting, thats a shelby original color. How about the orange with white, another favorite of mine. To me there is not one of these cars that is not great. Mr ruf might correct the last part, a double something. Again, uncle Carroll aside, the guys at Svt are heroes.

What's that tag screwed onto the front? I hope that's not a dealership ad thing. I'd be pissed.

What's that tag screwed onto the front? I hope that's not a dealership ad thing. I'd be pissed.

Mr 150, I knew that was going to be noticed when I posted pics. In the Last few months besides running a business in the fast lane, handling some property tax stuff with an ex wife, getting a daughter graduated from college, getting a new dog, about the most important thing to me was to keep a front lic bracket from being put on. I was successful with all but one of the above and now have 2 ugly screw holes in the front of my beautiful new car. I will be looking for the best fix available and would be gratefull for any sugestions.

Mr S, I will call my friend tomorrow to see if he can post pics from home. The black delete is what I wanted, but the black with the white stripe, recently posted, is outstanding. The red with the white also great. I also considered the blue with white that you got or are getting, thats a shelby original color. How about the orange with white, another favorite of mine. To me there is not one of these cars that is not great. Mr ruf might correct the last part, a double something. Again, uncle Carroll aside, the guys at Svt are heroes.

Let's hear it for Shelby's!!!!!! :party:

Archived