TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone running on CS56 chrome wheels?

Thinking of buying a set of the CS56's in chrome finish. Have never seen a set on a car in person (part of the allure) and have had little success even finding pics online (other than the 3 somewhat distant ones on the Shelby Wheels website). Does anyone have any pics of these rims mounted on a Mustang that they would be willing to post up or email me?

Thanks

What's a Mustang? All I see here are Shelby GTs...

J/K y'all...Carry on.

Good one. Should have clarified - I own one Shelby and one non-Shelby GT. I really don't care if the pic is on a a Shelby GT or not, just so it is an 05+ body style with CS56 rims, preferably chrome finish. Anyone who has a pic, or knows someone who might, can you please hook a brother up?

Thinking of buying a set of the CS56's in chrome finish. Have never seen a set on a car in person (part of the allure) and have had little success even finding pics online (other than the 3 somewhat distant ones on the Shelby Wheels website). Does anyone have any pics of these rims mounted on a Mustang that they would be willing to post up or email me?

Thanks

Has anyone seen pics of the CS56's in silver on a Black Mustang? I am still waiting for silver razors and getting very frustrated with the unknown wait time. I really would like to see these in 20" to compare.

Unless there is something in the pipeline not yet advertised on the Shelby Wheels website, the 56's only come in 18 X 9.5.

Unless there is something in the pipeline not yet advertised on the Shelby Wheels website, the 56's only come in 18 X 9.5.

I have them on my GT500SCJ. Maybe Rodger could get a picture of them the next time he's at Tasca?

That is your car, I saw it Saturday with Roger and Adam. Adam took a couple pic's of it.

Very nice Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the attached pic is of your car - yes please post up pics of it!! I'll also attach a photchop I did of the 56's on my wife's GT. Really need some good straight-on side view close-ups to do a propper chop, though.

post-20610-1211197796.jpg

post-20610-1211197806.jpg

post-20610-1211197796.jpg

post-20610-1211197806.jpg

If the attached pic is of your car - yes please post up pics of it!! I'll also attach a photchop I did of the 56's on my wife's GT. Really need some good straight-on side view close-ups to do a propper chop, though.

The white GT500SCJ is mine.

The white GT500SCJ is mine.

Thought so - I think we've emailed back and forth. If you or your friends (above posts) have any additional pics of your car with those rims on it that you could post up/email me, I would be most grateful. Curious - are you going to keep them on with the SS upgrade, or go to the Alcoa's?

Thought so - I think we've emailed back and forth. If you or your friends (above posts) have any additional pics of your car with those rims on it that you could post up/email me, I would be most grateful. Curious - are you going to keep them on with the SS upgrade, or go to the Alcoa's?

Here is a couple from Saturday.

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

• 3 years later...

Thanks

hi, attached is pictre of my 08 gt500 with chrome cs56 rims. Stock size tires on front and stock on rea\r but tires are nitto nt05r's I had to use 3mm spacers on the front to clear the brembo brake calipers....enjoy

• 1 year later...

hi, attached is pictre of my 08 gt500 with chrome cs56 rims. Stock size tires on front and stock on rea\r but tires are nitto nt05r's I had to use 3mm spacers on the front to clear the brembo brake calipers....enjoy

Apologies for digging up this old thread.

I missed my chance at a set of chrome CS56s for GT500 (to clear the Brembo brakes on my '13 GT). I'm wondering if the spacers were necessary because your wheels were the non-GT500 wheels. If I am really, really lucky and find non-GT500 chrome CS56s, the skinny spacers will cure the problem?

I'd be really, really, REALLY luckier to find chrome CS56s for GT500s. I don't suppose there is a set tucked away in SPP's back corner somewhere, is there?

• 9 months later...

Archived