TEAM SHELBY FORUM

super snake #25 done

A BIG congratulations to you Dan! You've been waiting a long time, and now that wait is coming to an end! You are going to love your car!

It was really fast once it got there. The only thing I wish sai would have done was: when my car was about 2 weeks from completion if they would have given me a call then I would have called my shipper then so I could have coordinated it so my car didn't have to sit and wait to get in the shippers schedual. So now the wait for the shipper to get my car and get it home?

It was really fast once it got there. The only thing I wish sai would have done was: when my car was about 2 weeks from completion if they would have given me a call then I would have called my shipper then so I could have coordinated it so my car didn't have to sit and wait to get in the shippers schedual. So now the wait for the shipper to get my car and get it home?

I'm lucky in the fact that I will not be using a shipper. I'll be driving my car there and then driving it back with flights in between. I checked some prices yesterday and during certain days of the week, it's only 30 bucks to fly to or from Vegas. I can't drive for that cheap.

Archived