TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mat.hold what is it?

kincobra

:sos: dealer told me my car is on material hold,#1 and 3 car in but my #2 car not in,did not know what material is on hold.my car is the gt500 coupe-ebony black/tungsten grey stripes-red/black interior.option-shaker 1000 stereo.anyone know the meaning behind this,what is material hold? :shrug:

:sos: dealer told me my car is on material hold,#1 and 3 car in but my #2 car not in,did not know what material is on hold.my car is the gt500 coupe-ebony black/tungsten grey stripes-red/black interior.option-shaker 1000 stereo.anyone know the meaning behind this,what is material hold? :shrug:

Ah ha! Welcome to material hold hell. It has quite a large population. I've been there since March. Material Hold is actually a normal part of the process. All orders go on material hold until Ford is ready to pull your order for production. Once your order is pulled, it is taken off material hold and a VIN and build date are assigned. Not to worry. It'll get there eventually. There doesn't seem to be any logic to the order in which Ford pulls orders.

Ah ha! Welcome to material hold hell. It has quite a large population. I've been there since March. Material Hold is actually a normal part of the process. All orders go on material hold until Ford is ready to pull your order for production. Once your order is pulled, it is taken off material hold and a VIN and build date are assigned. Not to worry. It'll get there eventually. There doesn't seem to be any logic to the order in which Ford pulls orders.

thank you for your reply and time,feel better now.put deposit in one year 9 months ago and counting.sucks to wait.hoping a can get one month before the snow hits.thought i would have the car by now being number 2 at my dealer.just have to be patient i guess.cheers

Archived