TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Modified Legend Lime CS6-X

LL CS6

Hello everyone,

I combined the best bodykit (CS6) with the X-Charger supercharger to create my perfect mustang. I went with a Shelby inspired side stripe that reflects my CS6-X.Alot of my inspiration came from this board and all the hard work ya'll have put into your builds. I know the 2 shows I've done since my "transformation" It has been well recieved.

post-18963-1210746717.jpg

post-18963-1210746717.jpg

Hello everyone,

I combined the best bodykit (CS6) with the X-Charger supercharger to create my perfect mustang. I went with a Shelby inspired side stripe that reflects my CS6-X.Alot of my inspiration came from this board and all the hard work ya'll have put into your builds. I know the 2 shows I've done since my "transformation" It has been well recieved.

Nice job. I love that color. I almost ordered a 2006 legend lime convertible with the dark charcoal leather and black cloth top. My aunt had a 68 Lime-Gold Mustang. It brings back memories. Are you pushing 350hp or more with your X-Charger? I understand the Paxton gives the CS6 350hp. Enjoy.

Hello everyone,

Nice job.....

welcome to the fold........

Archived