TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CERTIFIED DEALER SCHEDULING

SHELBY1

I heard from my NON-PA, NON-SVT, certified dealer last week. About a dozen or so certified dealerships from the region were pulled last week. Unfortunately, my dealership wasn't one that was pulled. The good news is that ALL certified dealers allotments will be scheduled by the end of this week, Sept. 1. I hope this info is accurate and truthful. At least we'll all know when our cars will be built. My car was ordered on April 24th. No VIN# yet.

I heard from my NON-PA, NON-SVT, certified dealer last week. About a dozen or so certified dealerships from the region were pulled last week. Unfortunately, my dealership wasn't one that was pulled. The good news is that ALL certified dealers allotments will be scheduled by the end of this week, Sept. 1. I hope this info is accurate and truthful. At least we'll all know when our cars will be built. My car was ordered on April 24th. No VIN# yet.

I hope it is as well. Can anyone else on the board confirm?

I heard a similar story from my base dealer. He stated that Ford would be pulling between 10 to 16 dealers a week froma given region for getting their 1 car. I did not hear that they would all be done by Sept 1st. My understanding is they started this process last week, so this is the second we of getting production dates and VINs for GT500s in the Rocky Mountain region... RPretzel, I think we need to o to GROUP therapy together....

I heard a similar story from my base dealer. He stated that Ford would be pulling between 10 to 16 dealers a week froma given region for getting their 1 car. I did not hear that they would all be done by Sept 1st. My understanding is they started this process last week, so this is the second we of getting production dates and VINs for GT500s in the Rocky Mountain region... RPretzel, I think we need to o to GROUP therapy together....

There are only about 16 TOTAL delerships in my region so if I understand this correctly I can't be more than a couple of weeks away from VIN time!

Also on a side note - I called customer service today and this time they asked for my first and last name and phone number. They have never done this before. Are they starting to track questions? Anyone else experience this?

OK, let's have a big group hug for all of us in material hold hell in the Rocky Mtn region.

:grouphug:

If we all start getting vins etc......

can we Please post What Regions we are from so we can all

track where they're going????

thank you!!!

VIN for 1st car issued last Friday (08-25).

Estimated build date of 09-18.

I believe we're in the Denver region ("Rocky Mountain" maybe?)

No news on 2nd car yet.

Mike.

There are only about 16 TOTAL delerships in my region so if I understand this correctly I can't be more than a couple of weeks away from VIN time!

Also on a side note - I called customer service today and this time they asked for my first and last name and phone number. They have never done this before. Are they starting to track questions? Anyone else experience this?

I think they are tracking the people that phone in every other day or so.

Archived