TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Cover & Clear Bra

colt

I need inputs as to which makers is the best for car cover and what kind of materials. My car is in the garage most the weekdays except for the weekend. If I do drive to work, I will definite cover my car. I found covercraft the one that has for GT500 on PG 46:

http://www.covercraft.com/DIM%20Sheets/CVRapp.pdf

Also, I plan to put clear bra on front of the car. People told me 3M is the best. Is that true? Do you know anyone in SoCal is doing the installation? I don't want to do myself. Any comments will be appreciate :sos: .

In Houston we use the clearbra (3M) and have had good success with it. Here is a link to the local company, but it does a pretty good job of answering questions you may have. They might be able to direct you to an installer near you.

www.cleartechpro.com

Thanks, I will check it out.

IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO REMOVE THE CLEAR BRA FOR SOME REASON, WOULD IT TEAR THE STRIPES OFF. I WAS HESITANT TO DO THIS FOR THAT REASON ALONE.

INPUT?

TD

I will have the installer to cut out the section where the stripes. This mean two pieces instead of one.

A buddy of mine took the clear bra off his Superformance Cobra when he bought it so he could have a different product applied, and a bunch of paint came with it. You might consider "Armorcoat" - I think i spelled it right. It's sprayed on like clear, but I don't know if it will go over the stripes.

Archived