TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500 Convertible Just Arrived - Yea

walt6076

post-10860-1210558570.jpgMy order was in before Christmas so I’ve been waiting a while. Picked my Black with Alloy stripes convertible up last Thursday. Got is just the way I wanted, ZERO options. Paid 3K over, there are probably better deals out there but I was happy. This may be the best car I’ve ever driven, best car for me anyway. Next week the CDC style/light bar, Alloy Le Mans stripes, smaller blower pulley, Diablo tuner, 4.10 gears go on. Fun, fun, fun.

post-10860-1210558570.jpg

Is there some strange photochop on that pic?

Since I didn't have a great spot to take a pic I just snapped it in my driveway. Since the pic was about the car, not my neighbors car, their lawns, etc. I just put a blur on the background. So the part of the pic that is the car is untouched, and the background is what is touched up. But it creates the illusion that the car is in ultra sharp focus.

Good things are worth waiting for, sorry you had to deal with the mix up but you finally got it. Kind of like not getting paid on time I will always still need the money just as bad when ever I get it! Let the fun begin. Scott.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived