TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mallofgeorgiainternetsales

cutter

A few days ago, I searched GT500s. All of the ones that I looked at that were bid at 20 over were Lonestar's. The rest were about 12-15 over. Not that I want to defame anyone, but, sounds fishy to me. I think there could be a ringer bidding up the price of theirs. Interesting that the bids are "private".

disclaimer: These are only inferences from the private bids and higher prices. No harm was intended toward LoneStarFord or any of its representatives. :hysterical:

Come on!

You know the only reason Lonestar's are getting higher bids is because EVERYONE knows that they're the ONLY honest dealer, and therefore people are willing to pay more to buy from them! :hysterical:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on!

You know the only reason Lonestar's are getting higher bids is because EVERYONE knows that they're the ONLY honest dealer, and therefore people are willing to pay more to buy from them! :hysterical:

..ah ha, the infamous adm/trust factor is working in their favor............. :hysterical:

Guest evilchris

Come on!

I agree, they are very upfront about how they are going to bend you over to take delivery. Honesty at its finest.

KCMO, ok, let that trunk monkey loose! :hysterical:

Note:not directed at ratnacage, we like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rat term is used in a generic sense. :D

Dealership Rat (King Rat to you losers) says NO Shelby for YOU....unless of course you pay 30K adm"

mousemad.gif click for animation

Our highly trained trunk monkey hears this with great exception, and says, no way is our hard earned money going to this sleazy rat!!! (he would prefer to see the extra spent on a bannana investment) :hysterical:

10280017.gif click for animation

testing the instrument of "discussion and convincing" immediately prior to use

chimp_bat.jpg

....another job well done, shelbies are now selling for msrp at yet one more dealership............

post_24_1100717008b.GIF

Legal Notice: this is merely a parady protected under the first amendment and in no way intended to convey our true feelings toward those dealers charging outrageous adm's, nor is this intended to portray true violence that would violate the rule against personal attacks.

mousemad.gif

10280017.gif

chimp_bat.jpg

post_24_1100717008b.GIF

:hysterical: KCMO, pretty funny. :hysterical: But, man, you need a hobby. Maybe Ruf should fuel up the Excursion.

:party:

No Kidding, my wife is starting to get a bit pissed about how much time I spend here; it is a bit addicting to sit and read and chat with folks. But heck, it seems like a minor vice since I don't drink, smoke, chase women or do drugs. Maybe overeat once in a while :hysterical:

No Kidding, my wife is starting to get a bit pissed about how much time I spend here; it is a bit addicting to sit and read and chat with folks. But heck, it seems like a minor vice since I don't drink, smoke, chase women or do drugs. Maybe overeat once in a while :hysterical:

Tell me about it. My wife keeps walking up behind me with that disappointed, head shake. But this place is the only thing keeping me sane during this agonizing wait.

:happy feet:

Tell me about it. My wife keeps walking up behind me with that disappointed, head shake. But this place is the only thing keeping me sane during this agonizing wait.

:happy feet:

I understand. Where did you get the cat? I ran across it somewhere, and then could never locate it again. Looks pretty cool.

check out my new avatar, will have up in a few minutes. I also put together one for Dave/terry at work today. Maybe he will get it placed up in the next few days.

I understand. Where did you get the cat? I ran across it somewhere, and then could never locate it again. Looks pretty cool.

check out my new avatar, will have up in a few minutes. I also put together one for Dave/terry at work today. Maybe he will get it placed up in the next few days.

I got the cat from doing a Google image search on "machine gun cat". If you've read the "Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders" thread recently, you'll notice I was a bit stressed out today. The cat seems to reflect my current mood. I'm trying to find my happy place, but it's been tough.

Your new avatar is pretty sweet. Did you find it somewhere, or did you make it?

I got the cat from doing a Google image search on "machine gun cat". If you've read the "Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders" thread recently, you'll notice I was a bit stressed out today. The cat seems to reflect my current mood. I'm trying to find my happy place, but it's been tough.

Your new avatar is pretty sweet. Did you find it somewhere, or did you make it?

That describes the two dealers I am working with also, non everything :hysterical:

You're right, there is a lot of stress in not knowing the timing.

The avatar came from over on SVT performance; a fellow named Zalec made a wallpaper and I shrunk it down a bit and cropped it. Here is the original

4b7e32a7.jpg

4b7e32a7.jpg

Hey, John, that's my rationale too! ...and those animated-GIFs and pics are great! <lol>

Hey, John, that's my rationale too! ...and those animated-GIFs and pics are great! <lol>

..its just my little way of contributing. I really enjoy the technical stuff, but can't add a whole lot there since my musclecar days were almost 30 years ago. Most of my performance info is real outdated.

...left out a vice, strong cup of coffee (dirt black) every morning. Started drinking coffee when I worked in south Louisiana, and developed a taste for coffee that would stand up straight without the cup. Love those Cajuns :happy feet: they actually call themselves c**n a**es, but that is not real politically correct nowadays (removed full version, don't want to offend anyone)

Did someone ask for the Trunk Monkey to return??

http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/

In stock, no waiting, no ADM. Runs on banana's and beer (yes, he has a small drinking problem... don't ask!) and loves to give crooked dealers a good smackdown!

Call today... 555-1234. Tell 'em Joe sent you and you'll get a second one 1/2 price!

Here's a new boardie from the Houston area's account of dealing with Lonestar Ford:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=2990

I wonder what Scott has to say about this?

I pm'd it to Scott with 'Hi Crook' as the message title.

Dunno he hasn't been here to chime in yet.

Do you think I made a new e-friend? :baby::hysterical:

Did someone ask for the Trunk Monkey to return??

http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/

In stock, no waiting, no ADM. Runs on banana's and beer (yes, he has a small drinking problem... don't ask!) and loves to give crooked dealers a good smackdown!

Call today... 555-1234. Tell 'em Joe sent you and you'll get a second one 1/2 price!

That darn monkey !

I pm'd it to Scott with 'Hi Crook' as the message title.

Dunno he hasn't been here to chime in yet.

Do you think I made a new e-friend? :baby::hysterical:

If you'd like to send the General Manager a little love note I posted where he lives on that thread (<-click here) -- post#24 as well a link to a great article on dealership 'games.'

Good luck, DC...

Here is another reason this dealer is shady, he's bidding on an auction currently for a coupe up to 58K and some change when his own auction only went up tp 55K....only two bidders on the current auction and this clown is jacking up the price when he can't sell is own crap :rant:

I Can`t believe Ford lets a dealer get way with this, it definately reflects on them.

+1.

I suspect Ford would love to fix this prob (it costs them several ways: reputation, volume, and repeats) but I think it would be damn near impossible to renego franchise agreements in the present business climate -- though I'd love to see that happen.... yesterday <lol>

Here is another reason this dealer is shady, he's bidding on an auction currently for a coupe up to 58K and some change when his own auction only went up tp 55K....only two bidders on the current auction and this clown is jacking up the price when he can't sell is own crap :rant:

Shill Shill Shill :rant:

Guest evilchris

Been watching the auctions and currently it seems most aren't bringing what MOGFIS has been bidding or has bought, would be a shame it they had to eat the ADM's on the auction cars they bought :baby:

it would not be a shame it would be poetic justice

it would not be a shame it would be poetic justice

How's your dealership doing :bandance:

somthings going on, I've had three dealers call me today with 10k over offers to order at my spec's <_<

by the way what is your avitar...it looks like a turd humping a rice cake

somthings going on, I've had three dealers call me today with 10k over offers to order at my spec's <_<

Looks to me like a chocolate rice krispy treat humping a regular rice crispy treat and it is very offensive, I have been trying to overlook it.

Theresa :wacko:

Guest evilchris

haha

it's a domokun.

http://www.kittenhate.com/images/original.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domokun

He's humping an English muffin or something.

Don't ask =)

Archived