TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mallofgeorgiainternetsales

cutter

A quick search of this bidder on e-bay shows that he has won at least 4 gt500's since July and Gt 40's...but strangely enough there is no feedback from either him or the seller on the transactions :gang: this is a bunch of bull but whatta ya gonna do???

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are cornering the market on GT500 Sales. Check out the pics in this auction showing they have 4 on the lot at the same time not including the one up for auction under this listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHELBY-GT-5...1QQcmdZViewItem

I think they are cornering the market on GT500 Sales. Check out the pics in this auction showing they have 4 on the lot at the same time not including the one up for auction under this listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHELBY-GT-5...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hmmm, that listing has now been pulled

Yeah, I spotted those sleazebags in July - Mallofgeorgiainternetfordsales.

Mall of Georgia is a legitiment dealership. They purchased 2 Mustang GTs from me off ebaY.

Just because dealers use ebaY as a source to purchase "Niche" cars of the moment doesn't make them sleazy. It makes them intelligent you "Hill-Billy".

I am tired of people direspecting dealers in forums.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its wrong.

Mall of Georgia is a legitiment dealership. They purchased 2 Mustang GTs from me off ebaY.

Just because dealers use ebaY as a source to purchase "Niche" cars of the moment doesn't make them sleazy. It makes them intelligent you "Hill-Billy".

LMAO, Unlike dealers disrespecting people face to face.

I'm tired of nasty car salesmen floating around these boards spouting off their jerked off philosophies and defending what most on this board probably consider "sleazy" tactics.

You might contact Ruf for some spelling help, too.

Really? Long read folks, but very much worth it. Just don't eat first, it is a bit like watching someone eat bugs....edmunds/confessions of a car salesman

Really....so they bought your 80K buy it now priced mustangs.....right on brother :wacko:

Hey, who's he callin' hillbilly?? See that's offensive.

I think I could take 'im, you just can't be knockin' people 'cause you think they are "hillbillies" hell, wait a minute ain't hillbilly a step up from most car salesmen?

Also, I don't think we called Mall of Ga Ford Internet Sales illegitimate, I think we called them sleazy, 'cause the way they keep buying at ADM, just so they can add ADM, and I don't care who you are that's sleazy.

sorry to offend but.... WETFE!!!

T

Hey, who's he callin' hillbilly?? See that's offensive.

I think I could take 'im, you just can't be knockin' people 'cause you think they are "hillbillies" hell, wait a minute ain't hillbilly a step up from most car salesmen?

Also, I don't think we called Mall of Ga Ford Internet Sales illegitimate, I think we called them sleazy, 'cause the way they keep buying at ADM, just so they can add ADM, and I don't care who you are that's sleazy.

sorry to offend but.... WETFE!!!

T

tsteff,

How you been?

Please explain:

"WETFE" ?

(I'm probably an ignorant "hill-billy" that doesn't understand that one.)

Mike.

I believe they prefer the term 'Appalachian-American'

I am sure that with out the Appalachian Americans there would be no one to fix the highly over ADM'd cars when they breakdown.

tsteff,

How you been?

Please explain:

"WETFE" ?

(I'm probably an ignorant "hill-billy" that doesn't understand that one.)

Mike.

I have been good still waiting for my car of course, really wanted to take it GA with me this weekend.

Oh well,

Not a very nice line I pulled from the movie "training day" , translates into whatever, the $# ever.

T

A quick search of this bidder on e-bay shows that he has won at least 4 gt500's since July and Gt 40's...but strangely enough there is no feedback from either him or the seller on the transactions :gang: this is a bunch of bull but whatta ya gonna do???

[/quote

Looks like these guys are obtaining quite a stable, and still buying!

post-4951-1157131136_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1157131150_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1157131136_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1157131150_thumb.jpg

Really? Long read folks, but very much worth it. Just don't eat first, it is a bit like watching someone eat bugs....edmunds/confessions of a car salesman

I've just read about 40% of this series (will finish later) and it is excellent -- great insights!!!

Thanks for the pointer, JET.

Why are you so arrogant that you think you can come in here and start calling individuals names?

I see they let another one out of the cage from our favorite dealership!

You would do well to emulate your coworker Ratnacage who is personable, reasoned and fairminded. I think he's earned a lot of people's respect in here.

What is it ...someting in the water down there?

(Rat, I feel for you, man.)

I won't go into the whole "ADM" from ORIGINAL dealer discussion here, but I DO see a serious problem with dealers selling to each other in this situation that DOES make the transaction/end result VERY sleazy:

A) It is theoretically possible for these cars to be sold by dealers only to dealers in the beginning, it is also possible for multiple dealerships to make money on the same car.

B) This is occurring already, by your own admission, as YOU (Lonestar) have already been paid an ADM by Mall of Georgia. They, will then add that cost as well as another ADM to their price of the car.

C) If another dealer buys from M of G, they will pay a second ADM and then add THEIR ADM to it.

D) End user pays 3 ADM's, and 3 different dealers made several thousand dollars on the SAME car, and at the same time, the dealership has a FALSE justification to feed the end user.

"Gee, look, this car went for XXX, were not asking a ridiculous price."

This is sleazy, unethical, and flat-out BS I don't care how you slice it.

Therefore, do us ALL a favor and stay off our boards if you can't even be honest and admit that there is blatant and unfair profiteering by dealerships, like you, going on when more than 1 dealership has their hand in the cookie jar on the sale of one car.

If you were all splitting the profit made when the car was sold at MSRP it would be different, but that is clearly not the case. I highly doubt any of you would even bother doing this if you could only make a couple thousand extra on the car either. You are making MANY thousands of dollars EVERY time ONE of you touches the car, and that is crap.

We all want these cars, and some of us believe an INITIAL ADM is reasonable (myself included) if you agreed to it at time of order/sale, but I don't think anyone can make a case for multiple dealers making ridiculous money off the backs of the working people that were promised an "Affordable" performance Mustang when this car was announced.

Ford made it clear that these cars were not to be "Brokered", but that is exactly what you are doing, and it is wrong, and you KNOW it, whether you choose to admit it or not. Do you think that we are all that ignorant?

Keep your insults to yourself, and off of this board, we don't need you here, and frankly, I hope these tactices bite you hard and you lose every customer you have over your unethical tactics.

Mike.

I won't go into the whole "ADM" from ORIGINAL dealer discussion here, but I DO see a serious problem with dealers selling to each other in this situation that DOES make the transaction/end result VERY sleazy:

A) It is theoretically possible for these cars to be sold by dealers only to dealers in the beginning, it is also possible for multiple dealerships to make money on the same car.

B) This is occurring already, by your own admission, as YOU (Lonestar) have already been paid an ADM by Mall of Georgia. They, will then add that cost as well as another ADM to their price of the car.

C) If another dealer buys from M of G, they will pay a second ADM and then add THEIR ADM to it.

D) End user pays 3 ADM's, and 3 different dealers made several thousand dollars on the SAME car, and at the same time, the dealership has a FALSE justification to feed the end user.

Therefore, do us ALL a favor and stay off our boards if you can't even be honest and admit that there is blatant and unfair profiteering by dealerships, like you, going on when more than 1 dealership has their hand in the cookie jar on the sale of one car.

If you were all splitting the profit made when the car was sold at MSRP it would be different, but that is clearly not the case. I highly doubt any of you would even bother doing this if you could only make a couple thousand extra on the car either. You are making MANY thousands of dollars EVERY time ONE of you touches the car, and that is crap.

We all want these cars, and some of us believe an INITIAL ADM is reasonable (myself included) if you agreed to it at time of order/sale, but I don't think anyone can make a case for multiple dealers making ridiculous money off the backs of the working people that were promised an "Affordable" performance Mustang when this car was announced.

Ford made it clear that these cars were not to be "Brokered", but that is exactly what you are doing, and it is wrong, and you KNOW it, whether you choose to admit it or not. Do you think that we are all that ignorant?

Keep your insults to yourself, and off of this board, we don't need you here, and frankly, I hope these tactices bite you hard and you lose every customer you have over your unethical tactics.

Mike.

Mike, you are absolutely right, but you're talking to someone who would likely rent his mother for a buck.

Such practices, when they create expectations that a resonable consumer would be 'fooled' by, become in violation of FTC law. However dealers know that the FTC won't single one dealer on a widespread practice and without an individual filing a complaint under State law first. Even then, they'll likely let it ride as an anomaly because it too labor intensive to unravel the sleesebag ball of twine this had become.

Thank God the slime-wads are in the minority.

Peace, bro.

Mike.

Well said Mike, much better than I could have said it,

Theresa

Guest evilchris

Mike.

Florida Chris would say " this is capitalism, and the free market system. Don't blame LONESTARFORDINC for your misunderstanding and misfortune "

I disagree of course, but since I'm not filthy rich it means I don't work hard.

Florida Chris would say " this is capitalism, and the free market system. Don't blame LONESTARFORDINC for your misunderstanding and misfortune "

I disagree of course, but since I'm not filthy rich it means I don't work hard.

I'm not filthy rich either. I make what I believe is "Good" money. That is good enough for my wife to stay at home with the kids and afford a new Shelby and Explorer at the same time, and still put away for the future.

But, a lot of people aren't in that position, and it SERIOUSLY bugs me that these A :censored: holes think it's OK to pull this crap when there are people that have busted their butts on overtime and saved money for the last year or so in anticipation of buying this car and then have this happen to them.

Yes, an ADM might be reasonable, ONE TIME on the car, but this is BS.

Mike.

Archived