TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WATTS LINK KIT WILL NOT FIT CONVERTIBLE

SHELBYCS6

Well....I'm not a happy camper to say the least....

I previously posted about all the grief I had with RPM Outlet and getting my Watts link shipped.....well......

two days ago I received the package which took eight months almost to the day to get and guess what ??????

YOU CAN'T INSTALL THESE ON A CONVERTIBLE DUE TO THE REAR BRACE ASSEMBLY !!!!!!!!!

I e-mail the Tech. Dept. at Lakewood and their brilliant reply????????? Duh.......we don't know if it will fit or not because we never tried it on a convertible........

Well.....why the hell do you sell them for applications they haven't even tried them on themselves ?????

When I ordered this kit originally I was told V6/GT/GT-500 coupe or convertible without exception it works on everything.....WRONG....

Well....I guess it's something else that will be for sale on Kijiji.......

Well....I'm not a happy camper to say the least....

I previously posted about all the grief I had with RPM Outlet and getting my Watts link shipped.....well......

two days ago I received the package which took eight months almost to the day to get and guess what ??????

YOU CAN'T INSTALL THESE ON A CONVERTIBLE DUE TO THE REAR BRACE ASSEMBLY !!!!!!!!!

I e-mail the Tech. Dept. at Lakewood and their brilliant reply????????? Duh.......we don't know if it will fit or not because we never tried it on a convertible........

Well.....why the hell do you sell them for applications they haven't even tried them on themselves ?????

When I ordered this kit originally I was told V6/GT/GT-500 coupe or convertible without exception it works on everything.....WRONG....

Well....I guess it's something else that will be for sale on Kijiji.......

Not good news. Hopefully you are able to get it resolved to your satisfaction.

Saleen has a seperate P/N for the vert application (its about $50 more)

Keep us posted.

Page

Archived