TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So what is this?

JETSOLVER

Ebay/WTF? "We are a used car dealer and just got this car on 8/3/2006." "Miles: 131 " "This 2007 Shelby is brand new still in the wrapper. The owners manuals, keypads, floormats, and the boot for the conv. top are still in the factory plastic. All stickers are still on windows." :shrug: An early owner drove it with the plastic still on it and is now trying to flip it for a quick buck? :sos:

Ebay/WTF? "We are a used car dealer and just got this car on 8/3/2006." "Miles: 131 " "This 2007 Shelby is brand new still in the wrapper. The owners manuals, keypads, floormats, and the boot for the conv. top are still in the factory plastic. All stickers are still on windows." :shrug: An early owner drove it with the plastic still on it and is now trying to flip it for a quick buck? :sos:

What they are saying is most likely true about being first convert in Florida.

Its actually a Pre-Production car that was first sold 8/3

It's used.

It's new.

The plastic's still on it (riiiiight!) like on one seat! Funny how the factory ships <lol>

Am I a dealer?

Am I a reseller?

First car in Florida (I did see this one some time ago -- wonder if this is it's SECOND offering on e-bay???

Hello, FTC? :doh:

. :hysterical:

er.... he's a speculator.

Archived