TEAM SHELBY FORUM

alarm systems

LoJack w/Early Warning System

We have the early warning system. Better GPS that works everywhere and you give Lo Jack contact numbers so that they can contact you. The car (as mentioned in one of the above) doesn't have to move far and you are notified immediately.

Go on-line and check the recovery stats, it's pretty high.

I only have 9 cameras on mine, but I have 30 days of video...Do you have cellular back-up on your security system?

lol :slapfight:

Yes. And my backup to that is:

original2yt4.jpg

There are ways around anything if you try hard enough. The point is to make it more difficult than it's worth.

My dogs take down anyone they don't know and feel is a threat. Last time it was the Ozarka delivery guy. Kissy (the mastiff) had him down and the german shepherd was right in his face barking at him while he was down. If he was to get up, she would knock him down again. He never made it 10 ft up the driveway. Luckily for him my wife was home at the time to give the shepherd the safe word. Otherwise he would have never made it out of the yard until that command was given.

So there is your answer to the "ridiculous posts about dogs and guns". I also have 12 video cameras and a security system in place. All of it on redundancy and battery backups. I have 14 days of DVR setup on each camera and can view the cameras anywhere in the world with internet. I also live in a gated neighborhood and a gated 4.6 acre yard. The subdivision also has 4 camera's posted on it's front gates. My security is sufficient.

Oh yeah??? Well, I have....

INSURANCE!! :hysterical:

:jackinbox:

Archived