TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's gotten laid cuz of their SGT yet?

TheKurgan

Well.... the SGT is my wife's. I can't say that I've gotten lucky since we've bought it, but she did buy my a 50" Plasma for xmas after I bought the Shelby for her.

Do I dare ask if she's gotten lucky since she drives it 99% of the time??? :blink:

post-11059-1210629578.jpg

Well.... the SGT is my wife's. I can't say that I've gotten lucky since we've bought it, but she did buy my a 50" Plasma for xmas after I bought the Shelby for her.

Do I dare ask if she's gotten lucky since she drives it 99% of the time??? :blink:

Vegas_107__Medium_.jpg

I'd say your'e a lucky man...in many ways! Wow!

I bought a $40k "dream car" for my wife as a surprise and all I got was a peck on the cheek.

How ugly must I be?????

:cry:

Well, from the looks of your Avatar image . . . .

Remember what they told me in school - CRACK KILLS. :hysterical:

HSURB

Oh wow! A new screen saver!

It would appear that she would most definitely attract attention while driving. After all, she appears to be driving with the headlights on! On high I might add.

LMAO. Maybe that explains all the attention she gets!

Laid????? :shrug: what's laid????..................oh yea, now I remember :spiteful: ..............nope! :reading:

Archived