TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's gotten laid cuz of their SGT yet?

TheKurgan

I bought a $40k "dream car" for my wife as a surprise and all I got was a peck on the cheek.

How ugly must I be?????

:cry:

Go to Hooter's. Get pictures of you, the car and 6 hot chicks hanging off you and the car. Show to wife. See what kind of action you get that night. Of course, one of two things will happen. I am not responsible for action #2, you get kicked out of the house. :hysterical:

Um, I was about to say, "everybody".

Apparently not.

So, we should probably change the subject....

How about that new Challenger? Pretty cool, huh?

Yea can't wait for mine! Should have it in 3 weeks or so.

Getting laid by someone other than the wife with a Shelby GT.....Very possible!!!

Getting laid by someone other than your wife and your wife finding out....Also very possible.

Now you're gonna lose Shelby in a divorce battle.

I'm sticking with the Shelby and the wife. :hysterical:

Wifes and cheating were not part of the discussion. Wifes count.

However, if I were so inclined or perhaps single, it would be difficult to go a week, I think, without opportunity knockers, er, knocking, at the door, so to speak.

edit:

I just thought of something. For the less fortunate (read: "Lucky"), these cars work better on the road. Bringing the girlfriend over to look at your garage won't work, unless you drove here there in your Shelby to look at the Ford GT parked in there. Likewise, the Mrs. may look more favorably on a $40 or $50k thing that you use, instead of look at. Especially if she gets to drive.

I'm Divorced allready! Soooo, watch out!

Actually the Shelby only gets me the first look, the rest is all up to me.... I do live in Southern California and cars have a huge impact around here...

yep got laid on the couch to sleep for two nights when the wife found out what i paid for the shelby. :hysterical:

Yap!!

It had the opposite effect on some of us!! :hysterical:

But it's STILL so worth it!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

If that's your goal, then you need to pay attention to your own appearance, not your car's.

Have you ever pulled up next to a really beautiful car and realized that the driver was one of the fug-ugliest women you have ever seen? Ever notice how the car starts to look ugly, too.

Let's face it -- if we're fat and ugly, the car ain't gonna change that. But if the car is nice and you're relatively attractive, the car can definitely help with the introductions.

Apearances are everything! sad but true....

When I get off from work I drive right through Coronado past the Hotel Del Coronado Still wearing my green BDUs. The tourist women nearly break thier necks giving me a double take!

At the end of my commute in Clairmont (same car same outfit) the local women don't give a $#*T.

Forward to Mission beach (wearing my best beach bum T-shirt) on the weekend and I am Stud of the century!

the car is a catylist, it breaks the ice and opens conversation. Most of the "shallow" types are more impressed with my V6 convertable, the ones who are impressed with the Shelby generally know a bit about cars and thus we have common interest.

I won't lie, I have played the Vert route (if I just want to hook up). But those I have met through the Shelby have turned into friends I like to hang out with.

So too the point... Has the Shelby Got me laid?

A southern gentleman never tells.

Getting laid by someone other than the wife with a Shelby GT.....Very possible!!!

Getting laid by someone other than your wife and your wife finding out....Also very possible.

Now you're gonna lose Shelby in a divorce battle.

Not if your Shelby is Titled to your business and you are just a part owner of said business.

It works, been there, done that and boy did that send her and her lawyer right over the water fall into the drink :hysterical: They got me back though, but that was one of my victories :yup:

Not if your Shelby is Titled to your business and you are just a part owner of said business.

It works, been there, done that and boy did that send her and her lawyer right over the water fall into the drink :hysterical: They got me back though, but that was one of my victories :yup:

I'm sorry to hear that....but i hope i don't ever have to contact you for any advice. :hysterical:

Archived