TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Club Clash at Bandimere Speedway Denver

JeffJ

The Denver Mustang Club races every year at Bandimere Speedway during the Club Clash events. If any of you want to come race with us, you're more than welcome. You don't have to be a member of our club to come play. The dates for Club Clash this year are 5/09, 5/30, 6/20, 7/18, 8/15, 9/5, and 9/26. We're going to try and meet just north of the concession stands this year up on top. Our club designation is ZI. If you get there before 5:30, you get two time runs. After 5:30 you only get one. If you get there after 6:30, you get no time runs. I will be up there around 2:00 tomorrow and on the 30th. I will be running the Shelby this year. I'll usually have my truck and trailer up there also so we have a place out of the rain if it does. Come up and play! Here's what my truck looks like if you want to find us:

shelby5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting these dates jeff. i have been looking for these for a couple of weeks now. it seems the only time i know about the club clash is the day of and i need a little more notification. my husband is a broadcast cameraman and we have a friend who participates in the clashes so we will most def be there getting some vid and burning some rubber in the shelby gt!

• 3 weeks later...

Jeff, it was great meeting you at Bandimere last week. The husband and I had a great time seeing various cars running and even just parked. We got some video but unfortunately no GT-H. We'll be at the July 18 event and should try to coordinate an effort to get some video of your car and maybe some of the other people's car on this forum.

BTW, did you see the white mustang with the GT500KR stickers along the side. Do you know that person? Had me and my friends going for awhile.

Take care!

Melissa

Archived