TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snakes @ Carlisle All Ford

Hi Everyone

I have been asked by a few people if I would be taking the Snake to Carlisle Ford Show . I just wanted to know if anyone else is taking their Snake? If not what does everyone think about me taking it 1200 miles to show it. I have taken my other cars there but this is just a couple of weeks after I run at Sebring and it will take alot to make it. Any thoughts? Thanks everyone you guys are all so supportive its hard not to try to do the same. The least of which is to show the car and maybe a blast down the drag strip.

Oh MM this is the same time as your Ford Show. June 6-8

Hi Everyone

I have been asked by a few people if I would be taking the Snake to Carlisle Ford Show . I just wanted to know if anyone else is taking their Snake? If not what does everyone think about me taking it 1200 miles to show it. I have taken my other cars there but this is just a couple of weeks after I run at Sebring and it will take alot to make it. Any thoughts? Thanks everyone you guys are all so supportive its hard not to try to do the same. The least of which is to show the car and maybe a blast down the drag strip.

Oh MM this is the same time as your Ford Show. June 6-8

I have always heard that Carlisle is a GREAT show. Maybe next year we can make it a Super Snake get together. Should be alot more of us by then. I cant go 1200 miles right now, but maybe next year!!

michael morris

I have always heard that Carlisle is a GREAT show. Maybe next year we can make it a Super Snake get together. Should be alot more of us by then. I cant go 1200 miles right now, but maybe next year!!

michael morris

I'm up for that next year for sure. We just might have to form a SS club. And get together once a year at a major car show. If I don't get any positive feed back I might not go this year. Not only time but the money. I would like to be spending it on track time. I just ordered some drag radials get them tomorrow and then back out to the track on Wednesday. I just can't leave it at 12s it is a Super Snake.

John Strauss

I'll be there on Saturday, June 7th. I'll be trailering it there even though it's only 130 miles for me. Wouldn't want to get caught out in the rain!!..LOL

Are you planning on showing in the show field just on Saturday? They give the awards out on Sunday.

John Strauss

I'll be there on Saturday, June 7th. I'll be trailering it there even though it's only 130 miles for me. Wouldn't want to get caught out in the rain!!..LOL

Are you planning on showing in the show field just on Saturday? They give the awards out on Sunday.

John Strauss

Yea: I'm only staying for Saturday for the show. I'm hoping to sell some of the parts coming off the car as well while I'm there. If you wanted to show your car and get a pavillion spot if they accepted your application, then they required you to keep the car there from Thursday to Sunday. That would have been too much especially since I'll just be getting back from Vegas and California (2 week trip) and driving ~6000 miles. Didn't want to spend another 4 days in Carlisle.

I am going to make sure I find ur SS, Saturday :happy feet:

Yea: I'm only staying for Saturday for the show. I'm hoping to sell some of the parts coming off the car as well while I'm there. If you wanted to show your car and get a pavillion spot if they accepted your application, then they required you to keep the car there from Thursday to Sunday. That would have been too much especially since I'll just be getting back from Vegas and California (2 week trip) and driving ~6000 miles. Didn't want to spend another 4 days in Carlisle.

Ok I'll save you a spot next to mine. I'll pm you with my cell so you can found me. I might have room for you to unload in the camp ground next to me.

Ok I'll save you a spot next to mine. I'll pm you with my cell so you can found me. I might have room for you to unload in the camp ground next to me.

Sounds good John. Got your e-mail with your cell # so I'll be in touch. Yea, save me a spot next to you if you will. I'm planning on being there fairly early, probably around 8am. If there is room to park my truck/trailer next to you in the campground area that works for me too.

I would be game for the trip, but still waiting for the SS package. I bet next year there would be a greater number that would join you and a SS club would start up easily.

I would be game for the trip, but still waiting for the SS package. I bet next year there would be a greater number that would join you and a SS club would start up easily.

Archived