TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats Dave & Sherri

SGT2666

Congratulations on another car show win you guys, nice meeting you both. :happy feet:

Thanks alot Ron. But you forgot to mention that you took 3rd place in the Shelby class. Pretty good for a first car show. Loved the look on your face, priceless. Good to meet you and Bryan(BryGuy) and 428CJ®. So sorry, I'm terrible with names.

It was a long weekend, 2 shows, We went to Port Angeles on Sat, very cold and miserable. The car was totally trashed from all the rain and road dirt. But we took first in the Shelby class. Sunday was much better, weather was beautiful. It was a great day all around, especially meeting all of you.

It really is a small world doing work years ago for Bryan's father, for his businesses, and selling our wheels to Ron's ex-boss.

I hope more Team Shelby members turn out for these shows. It was great to put faces with names and Ron, we'll see you at the next meeting? Friday May 9th. Let me know and we can go down together if you want.

I posted some pics of the show in my photobucket link. We really do have some pretty cool Mustangs in the NW.

Great job Sherri, and thanks for letting Dave tag along

Rick

Of course, somebody got to clean the damn thing :hysterical3: He does a good job because of his anal tendencies. LOL Actually I let him drive it to and from the show on Sunday. :shift: Dave got those pics in the e-mail. They look really good Rick.

Congrats to you Roger on your win.

Archived