TEAM SHELBY FORUM

here's a pic

Guest evilchris

Guest evilchris

ncar.jpg

Alloy is a bitch to photograph, It's metallic in the sunlight, doesn't come out too good in the pic...

Love the car, but the suspension and shifter have got to go.

Holy Poopy Drawers! That's gorgeous!! But I have a confession to make. It's the wheels. Any color Stang with the 18" bullitts ROCK! I'm sorry, but they flat out MAKE THIS CAR.

I almost bought an '06 Tungsten so when I tell you the car looks good, I'm not just blowing smoke up your tailpipe. Looks great. This is the first coupe I've seen with the scoop that I like. All verts look good with that scoop. Not all coupes look good with it. Now go drive somewhere!

Pup

Guest evilchris

Thanks. I'm going to start with the suspension and do Tokiko D-spec/Eibach/Adj panhard/panhard brace/lca

It *really* needs a new shifter, the stock one is garbage, so I'll be getting that soon. Of course an SCT 2 tuner is on the way.

• 3 weeks later...

EC: I just stumbled onto these photos of your car and I must say it looks killer. The profile of the car with that color is awesome. Ford has really done great with this design. I can't waite to see what the Bullit looks like. The only problem is, I will not want to get rid of my GT/CS, so I am thinking about making room in my shop for another. I gotta get the wife primed up for this next year. :roses:

Archived