TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Caravan to Ottawa! Who wants to form a Ford/Shelby train?

robertlane

If anyone wants to join Fred Kiemele (07 SHELBY) from the Mustang plant and myself in the trek to Ottawa from the Detroit/Windsor crossing, let's form a gathering place. Fred is driving his red GT500 and I'll be bringing a GT-H development car.

Since every Ford and Shelby is welcome in Ottawa, we can form a Ford/Shelby train all the way to Ottawa!

We'll be leaving Dearborn on the 9th. We can meet at the Duty Free on the Detroit side, in Dearborn or across the border in Windsor.

Who is in? :superhero:

If anyone wants to join Fred Kiemele (07 SHELBY) from the Mustang plant and myself in the trek to Ottawa from the Detroit/Windsor crossing, let's form a gathering place. Fred is driving his red GT500 and I'll be bringing a GT-H development car.

Since every Ford and Shelby is welcome in Ottawa, we can form a Ford/Shelby train all the way to Ottawa!

We'll be leaving Dearborn on the 9th. We can meet at the Duty Free on the Detroit side, in Dearborn or across the border in Windsor.

Who is in? :superhero:

Do you guys have any idea what time You will be in the Toronto / Brampton area ???

I was going to trailer the car down because the dyno at DaSilva has been on the fritz for a while and I didn't want to run it that far without a re-cal following the s/c pulley change but..... I just I just got back from their shop and they were kind enough to get me in at another local speed shop so we are all good to go on Friday.

I wanted to leave early Friday morning from Brampton to spend the day in Ottawa but Windsor is still three hours from us.

If your not planning to hit Ottawa till the evening, we will leave early in the a.m......however, if you were going to get here around 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. we would like to meet up and join the group....

Please let me know...

Randy

Do you guys have any idea what time You will be in the Toronto / Brampton area ???

I was going to trailer the car down because the dyno at DaSilva has been on the fritz for a while and I didn't want to run it that far without a re-cal following the s/c pulley change but..... I just I just got back from their shop and they were kind enough to get me in at another local speed shop so we are all good to go on Friday.

I wanted to leave early Friday morning from Brampton to spend the day in Ottawa but Windsor is still three hours from us.

If your not planning to hit Ottawa till the evening, we will leave early in the a.m......however, if you were going to get here around 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. we would like to meet up and join the group....

Please let me know...

Randy

We will be leaving here Friday morning and it is about 8-9 hours of driving we will not be in until late Friday

Archived