TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Insurance

RWH129

I've been with State Farm for over thirty years and a bunch of cars. They still try to stick it to me if it will save them some bucks. The last "select service" shop they sent me to tried to inflate the repairs and stick it to State Farm. My agent said it's a game between State Farm and the repair shops. The customer gets stuck in the middle. Why should you have to settle for used parts after just 4 years? Four years of wear and tear in a snow belt state can make quite a difference in the condition of the part. I wonder if State Farm made FastFords turn over his income tax records before they paid for his loss?

I have Farmers.

$540 every 6 months. No tickets or accidents. 47 and married. Wifey has no tickets or accidents. We have 4 cars and a bike with them and our house. No teen drivers at home.

I wonder if they are cutting a fat hog on me ? :huh:

I have been with them 20 years here in WA state.

Should I shop around?

Does being loyal to Farmers even matter ?

I have Farmers.

$540 every 6 months. No tickets or accidents. 47 and married. Wifey has no tickets or accidents. We have 4 cars and a bike with them and our house. No teen drivers at home.

I wonder if they are cutting a fat hog on me ? :huh:

I have been with them 20 years here in WA state.

Should I shop around?

Does being loyal to Farmers even matter ?

I was involved in an accident with a guy insured by Farmer's. He was talking on a cell phone, crossed the center line and hit me head on. Clearly 100% his fault. Farmer's tried to screw me every chance they got. From medical bills to vehicle repairs to lost wages. Their claim reps were arrogant and condesending. Their lawyers were offensive. It took six years and numerous court hearings until they finally settled. In summary, FARMER"S SUCKS.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived